What's new

www.defence.pk Hacked Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me sometime. I am looking into this.

Thanks.

^hurry up...

it has this scary little alien sitting in the front screen... thanks God it didnt hack the forum :(

Yeah I noticed it two hours ago and sent PMs to mods but I guess everyone is relaxing on the weekend.

At least the good news is that it was not hacked by Indians. Which means their IT industry is getting weaker... :whistle:

BTW the website of the hackers themselves seems to be down, if you visit their url it says it is offline. :rofl:

17517b4d7e9b7c57b2ae8ce84a0f9bd3.png

Some script kiddies with the Indian looking flag done that. The vulnerabilities in the site has been fixed now.

this isn't the cyber war between pakistan and india i've heard about it, is it? if so, we need to mobilize our cybertroops and prepare them for battle!:lol:

Some script kiddies with the Indian looking flag done that. The vulnerabilities in the site has been fixed now.

It looks more like the Italian flag. I think Scotland Yards should be called in to investigate this.:bunny:

It also looks like a mexican flag. Whoever, did this.. used the pretty cheap shot as an attempt to hack it.

Now that is has been fixed can we all know the vulnerability they exploited, or is that to be kept classified? :pop:

webmaster, sir!
give me the order and I'll get the cybertroops ready for battle!:pakistan::guns:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom