What's new

WW3 Scenario: Russia, China Joining Pakistan In War Against India; America Missing In Action

Russia backing Pakistan against India ? LOL common, just the drills have made you guys so insecure all a sudden. Relax mate!

@dadeechi

You were considered a sensible poster. I guess Uri attack has affected you quite greatly.

Sad to see another member relegated to the bin from my side

@PARIKRAMA @nair

I really do not understand the purpose of such threads..... As you said "Uri" Attack has affected some of our posters badly..... Very sad to see..... I do not think this is a right thread.... Surprisingly both the sides (posters) have same feeling about this thread.....

Indian policy makers took the dumbest decision in recent times by getting close to the U.S. I thought India would learn from the mistakes that Pakistan did in the past by getting close to U.S and how Pak has been used as a pawn for America's own political and strategic gains. Both Indians and Pakistanis are talking about war and how one would crush the other but I am pretty sure neither country would dare to wage a war against each other, not because they aren't capable of or they lack guts but as both India and Pakistan are improving economically and any act of war/aggression on the other would totally collapse their economies. I hope India would keep U.S at bay and would give more importance to Russia and China. Modi coming from Gujarat where most people are into businesses rather than jobs has a typical business man mindset and is doing well on improving the economy but his foreign policy decisions aren't on par with his economic decisions.

I really do not understand the purpose of such threads..... As you said "Uri" Attack has affected some of our posters badly..... Very sad to see..... I do not think this is a right thread.... Surprisingly both the sides (posters) have same feeling about this thread.....

Better not discuss these things in public, this shit will go away in time....

India is strong only on paper. With Russian support gone all that equipment is now practically dead.
Are you practicing Sun Tzu Art of war? Because if you are not. This statement of yours is wrong on many accounts.

Uncle Sam is incredibly narcissistic and selfish. She knows its virtually an island and can be untouched for whatever foreign policy decisions she makes.

Thats why with Pakistan, friend one day, enemy the next. She flip flops. Apart from the five eyes (google it if unsure) it doesn't regard anyone else as a true ally. This is the way it is.

India should have invested in Russia and gone the whole way with them. This would have been safest bet to muzzle PA offence. But both feet in 2 camps does not work with Mother Russia (they will take your money from arm sales ofcourse but why would they decline?) and Uncle Sam doesn't care either way.

The game is still on, so don't give away what india should have done. This is a fatal fault when facing an enemy as shrewd and unethical as india is. In movies the blabber mouth villains do it and bring about their demise.

The point is Russia, China and Pakistan has formed an axis to confront India and US is nowhere to be seen to rescue...

My analysis of the situation is almost same.

Last edited:
To be honest with you Russia would never make an enemy outta India. We all know there will be pressure tactics to get their lost market back from India but taking sides with Pakistan against India is too far fetched.

What about Russia & China??
USSR army was exist along with Indian Army during 1965 and 1971 while USA army never fight for the others.
USA always use the army of its ally for its own interest.

Uri military base is in Kashmir

So far its claimed only made by Indian News Channels about URI attacks in Jummu Kashmir were lead by Pakistan side, but Indian Officials didn't accepted that officially..........seems like Indian Media backed by their Hindu Extremists creating war hysteria in their public.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom