What's new

WTF!

joey

Reaction score

PART II

PART III

Check this three videos i have posted in nother forum as well.
Just tell me guys is this the state of one of biggest Mosque?

Hypocricy being after such video surfaced we dont see anyone protesting as they did previously.

I'm lost of words after seeing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are just the propaganda videos and documentary created to degrade Islam. didnt heard a single good word said against west, which is totally untrue.

These are just the propaganda videos and documentary created to degrade Islam. didnt heard a single good word said against west, which is totally untrue.

Melb,

Everybody knows there are miltant elements in ISlam, The whole idea you telling everything is Western Propoganda is so idiotic. You are living in a Western country and you should know better. It is quite similar to how the Indian Government states everything as ISI.

I find it totally absurd.

Melb,

Everybody knows there are miltant elements in ISlam

Wrong, not in religion Islam instead its totally the opposite, you have a have chance of getting bad eggs every where in every community and they are always in small numbers. But this documentary indeed is a propaganda....... believe it or not.

i beg to differ with you there, why do u call that propaganda, are all those videos doctored.

prove it its propaganda, dude you dont have to tell me what video editing is.

its NOT propaganda.
Same violence exists in many christian books but DO they practices such stuffs now?
why hatred against whole peoples when its tht messy bush?

i find it ridiculous, also i would love if you tell me what are un-islamic in all those he said.

its funny when some mullah opresses someone or ayatollahs of Iran sends someone to get stonned[stonning came from pre-arabic/jews time], forum fighters says they are wrong as "There is no compulsion in religion".

why do muslim cleric burns pics of shania if thers no compulsion in religion?

if indeed no compulsion why such stuffs?

anyways better not to go offtopic, i hate RSS same way so dont feel i'm being one sided.

That Video is not propaganda, if it is prove it.i have muslim friends who udnerstands urdu.

The community where i am living right now, and where i've lived, i've never seen anything like that and its not just one community or neighbourhood i am talking about. So in my eyes its a sheer propaganda, better read my above post, as i said u get bad eggs everywhere.

No one else can better tell you because i practice islam, i've also spend time with those mullah's, they dont teach anything like that.

So that concept, that islam teaches extremism, violence and hatered is all crap.

Maybe the mullah's you have met are not the like that, I understand that, i have met nice ones too, but that doesnt discount the fact, the people in the video are not like that. How can you give them a clean chit, when you have facts against them, just cuz u pratice islam as well as you have met good mullah doesnt

Absurd

Where did i say islam teaches voilence, or even in the video, The mullah's in the video preached violence.

Why cant you just look at the video and say " you bastards dont tarnish my religion". Moderates and true followers of islam need to rise up

I've already said before, "Bad Eggs".:frown1:

Then why call it western propaganda?

If i tell you that my best friend is a pakistani muslim settled in dubai, it will be very difficult for you to believe, all i am saying is the real muslims will have to boot out these idiots, or the US or western powers will do it, and the collateral damage will be innocent muslims

prove it its propaganda, dude you dont have to tell me what video editing is.

its NOT propaganda.
Same violence exists in many christian books but DO they practices such stuffs now?
why hatred against whole peoples when its tht messy bush?

i find it ridiculous, also i would love if you tell me what are un-islamic in all those he said.
This is selective reporting.

What about the hundreds of mosques actually preaching for cultural harmony?

What we find preposterous is that this documentary makes you believe that this is what being a Muslim is all about.

There's SOOOOOO MUCH normal stuff that goes around in mosques but they just end up catching all this stuff. Like it's some scary militant camp! How about putting up our best and brightest for a change?

Everybody agrees about the normal stuff, why should they report on them, they are not making in trouble are they, but it is these kind which makes all the trouble.
Are you bothered about ordinary christians or the KKK.

I agree with Asim's post.
There is soo much more that goes unreported, usually the good stuff. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom