What's new

[WSJ]Major Volcanic Eruption Could Make Japan ‘Extinct,’ Study Warns

A bit of nonsense, Russia Siberia too cold, cann't carry too many population. Many plants and animals cannt survive.
and Everyone knows that the population in China eastern accounted for the total population most,West China simply cannot tolerate too manypopulation,The west too many mountains, desert.
In fact, the best place is North america.

It is said that in the early last century, the Japanese have this intention, therefore, invaded China,,: - D:)
Let the japs go to north america. we don't need them in china. we have enough mouths to feed. maybe allow girls between 16-35 years of age.

As long as Japaneses are willing to be our 57th minority, transfer the sovereinty right of Japan to China now and since most of Japanese known Kanji so it's not a problem for them to learn Hanzi and convert to Han if they want..of course we will ask them to have Chinese name as how they did to immigrant...and all Japanese technology, patents should become and belong to China...then we can stroke a deal to save Japanese from future extinction but not wait until the moment of the desaster to accept the offer, the window of opportunity has it own time.

It seems delusional as conditions but If they want to save themself from future extinction and want to settle in Chinese land than they have to give us something in return...I think it's a fair deal...and they don't have to afraid of be assimilated since their brains are already filled with Chinese culture anyway.

Please, we don't need some extra 130 million mouths to feed.

Let the japs go to north america. we don't need them in china. we have enough mouths to feed. maybe allow girls between 16-35 years of age.

Lol, you think Americans or Canadians want them? maybe they will selectively chose those Japaneses that are usefull to them such scientists, doctors, rich people, the rest will have to live with their fate in Japan either bury with ashes or drown at the bottom of the ocean. Sometime I just feel sympathy to these innocents, they're after all more less like us, if westerners know how to love their own kinds we Chinese can certainly do better than them. And don't get me wrong I totally undertand the majority Chinese's feeling about Japanese...and I respect that.

Why is war all you pakistanis always take about? You're not good at it either, judging by your past history.
Do you think that’s a reasonable response to a light hearted comment? :disagree:

You don't invite enemy into your house. Australia has vast land and very little population. Consider Aussy called them their best friend, then they should house them. After all, a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Back
Top Bottom