What's new

WS-35 precision guided artillery projectile

@Oldman1

He used it as a file image..it isn't the actual projectile.

lol, amazing to what lengths you will go to delude yourself :partay:

There's Chinese letters on the picture, a smaller picture with same ammo rounds and PLA artillery too. So, either this is a hoax to stimulate hype (i'm leaning towards this-because the same projectile was already presented last year), or outright copying (nothing unusual)

Similar with stealth bomber, all the hype in threads about "this is only a model" or "China flying wing", so that in the end they announce an upgraded H-6K and not look backward while doing so.

But like i said, you're amazing.

I wonder if any other nations have guided artillery shells with a range of 100KM?

Yes, even better ones then what Oldman linked.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, amazing to what lengths you will go to delude yourself :partay:

There's Chinese letters on the picture, a smaller picture with same ammo rounds and PLA artillery too. So, either this is a hoax to stimulate hype (i'm leaning towards this-because the same projectile was already presented last year), or outright copying (nothing unusual)

Similar with stealth bomber, all the hype in threads about "this is only a model" or "China flying wing", so that in the end they announce an upgraded H-6K and not look backward while doing so.

But like i said, you're amazing.

WHat aeronaut say is correct. Chinese military magazine always used non authentic CG to publicise the cover. Their aim is to sell as much copy as possible. Not too give the most accurate depict. The actual real picture of the rounds is the 2 projectile projected near the PL-45 SPH. You can see the back fin is angle and sweep down while the main picture CG is backfin flat straight.

I think you are reading too much into CG and picture. Main thing is this thing is authentic and publicise in international defense expo for sales.

gp-1+155mm.jpg

A simple serach for WS-35 can actually got the actual picture of the projectile.

WHat aeronaut say is correct. Chinese military magazine always used non authentic CG to publicise the cover. Their aim is to sell as much copy as possible. Not too give the most accurate depict. The actual real picture of the rounds is the 2 projectile projected near the PL-45 SPH. You can see the back fin is angle and sweep down while the main picture CG is backfin flat straight.

I think you are reading too much into CG and picture. Main thing is this thing is authentic and publicise in international defense expo for sales.

gp-1+155mm.jpg

A simple serach for WS-35 can actually got the actual picture of the projectile.

You are telling a guy who still thinks we live in the stone age about facts?

You are telling a guy who still thinks we live in the stone age about facts?

Agree that chap is a troll trying to make trouble. But its good to come out with fact to make a good mockery of them and let everybody know their real stupid intention. :lol:

WHat aeronaut say is correct. Chinese military magazine always used non authentic CG to publicise the cover.

lol, right, when J-20 was revealed it showed F-22? Why are Chinese howitzers then there?

Examples:

IIsZs.jpg

U1335P27T1D571342F3DT20091025165707.jpg

images

gp-1+155mm.jpg

If you'd actually clicked the link in my first post you would see the picture you posted is there as well, along with some scepticism about the performance.
And i'm not claiming it isn't sold or in service, just that the OP used the wrong picture and you are covering really badly for him.

The actual real picture of the rounds is the 2 projectile projected near the PL-45 SPH. You can see the back fin is angle and sweep down while the main picture CG is backfin flat straight.

lol, anyone can see that the rounds in the small picture in OP's post are not the same as above. So, you contradicted yourself in the space of one sentence.:lol:
One could be American (though both have very small upper winglets-the round on the big picture has bigger winglets), and as for the other, it has no fins like the picture you provided. So, tell me exactly how you made a mockery out of me?

85ac.jpg

lol, right, when J-20 was revealed it showed F-22? Why are Chinese howitzers then there?

Examples:

IIsZs.jpg

images

If you'd actually clicked the link in my first post you would see the picture you posted is there as well, along with some scepticism about the performance.
And i'm not claiming it isn't sold or in service, just that the OP used the wrong picture and you are covering really badly for him.

lol, anyone can see that the rounds in the small picture in OP's post are not the same as above. So, you contradicted yourself in the space of one sentence.:lol:
One could be American (though both have very small upper winglets-the round on the big picture has bigger winglets), and as for the other, it has no fins like the picture you provided. So, tell me exactly how you made a mockery out of me?

85ac.jpg

So you admit you see the the 2 rounds from the magazine and why did you question and try to imply its copy of ex calibur? Everybody who read this thread clearly know you just an anti china troll who try to outright discredit the Chinese effort.

You can see clearly the Chinese WS-35 bottom of the round has only 4 sweep back fins. How is it similar to ex calibur which has multiple back straight fin besides the CG which is non authetic present of the Chinese rounds? :lol:

So you admit you see the the 2 rounds from the magazine and why did you question and try to imply its copy of ex calibur? Everybody who read this thread clearly know you just an anti china troll who try to outright discredit the Chinese effort.

You can see clearly the Chinese WS-35 bottom of the round has only 4 sweep back fins. How is it similar to ex calibur which has multiple back straight fin besides the CG which is non authetic present of the Chinese rounds? :lol:

lolo, how you squeal...hahahaha....i implied it because your co-worker posted an excalibur picture claiming it's the WS-35. It's in the first post dummy.

None of the 2 rounds in the magazine cover are what's supposed to be the WS-35. Missing upper fins. Please, get glasses. It helps.

lolo, how you squeal...hahahaha....i implied it because your co-worker posted an excalibur picture claiming it's the WS-35. It's in the first post dummy.

None of the 2 rounds in the magazine cover are what's supposed to be the WS-35. Missing upper fins. Please, get glasses. It helps.

Why dont you mention the lower fin? Are you blind? Its the same shape of fin. So much of your agenda.

Why dont you mention the lower fin? Are you blind? Its the same shape of fin. So much of your agenda.

lol, my agenda. You're cute. :smitten:

All the fins should match if it is the same product. Not just lower ones.

lol, my agenda. You're cute. :smitten:

All the fins should match if it is the same product. Not just lower ones.

Awww, that is so sweet. You gave him a good compliment. :ashamed:

On a serious note, what is the difference of the fins between the Chinese version and the Excalubir? They look the same.

Examples:

IIsZs.jpg

images

85ac.jpg

Here's the deal, buddy. If you want a picture of the actual projectile, then that's what's in the smaller box on the poster; if you are using a reference picture as an excuse to degrade the product, then really it's just backfiring on you.

Here's the deal, buddy. If you want a picture of the actual projectile, then that's what's in the smaller box on the poster; if you are using a reference picture as an excuse to degrade the product, then really it's just backfiring on you.

lol, so which is it? :lol:

None of the rounds on the smaller picture look like a supposed WS-35.

gp-1+155mm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom