What's new

WS-35 precision guided artillery projectile

lol, so which is it? :lol:

None of the rounds on the smaller picture look like a supposed WS-35.

gp-1+155mm.jpg

That's because the picture that was posted is of a GP1 artillery round, which has nothing to do with the WS35. A little research might help.

That's because the photo that Beast posted is of a GP1 artillery round, which has nothing to do with the WS35. A little research might help.

lol, you're spinning it now beyond your abilities.
I posted the article containing this photo and it is said to be the WS-35. The article talks specifically about WS-35 and not some construct you brought into the debate in the form of GP1, whatever that is.

lol, you're spinning it now beyond your abilities.
I posted the article containing this photo and it is said to be the WS-35. The article talks specifically about WS-35 and not some construct you brought into the debate in the form of GP1, whatever that is.

The photo that was originally posted did have a picture of the WS35 in the smaller box. The picture that was later posted from the blog is of the GP1 which is an unrelated weapon.

The photo that was originally posted did have a picture of the WS35 in the smaller box. The picture that was later posted from the blog is of the GP1 which is an unrelated weapon.

One of you says it's one the big picture, then the same guy says it's on the insert picture, again the same person says it is in another picture, he also says no pictures would be published due to secrecy, then you come in and say the it is the insert picture and the round on the blog picture is unrelated.

Please, understand my scepticism.
I have been looking for a good 10 minutes now for an actual picture, clearly marked as WS-35. i found none, and at this point i'm starting to doubt any of you know what it looks like as well. It could be on the insert picture, or it could not.

Thats GP1. Chinese license produced Krasnopol.
Russian Krasnopol.

Thanks, but i learned that 15 minutes ago :P after one of the Chinese said it was GP1 i went to search for it and it indeed seems as if it is. That's why i wrote in previous post i went to look specifically for pics marked as WS-35, because i concluded that cannot be it.

GP1 152/155mm Laser-Guided Projectile - SinoDefence.com

I believe they're faking reason why is here.

f0082045_4af3d3137c702.jpg

American and south koreans can make it till 100km by using special wings that allow it to act like a glide bomb. Here it seems funny as the projectile even with boosters will not make it beyond 50km.

Back
Top Bottom