What's new

WS-10 latest pic

looking cool to me does it have thrust vectoring or it is based on AL model engines of russia which is known *** ace engine of russian aircrafts

I really hope we can phase out the Russian engines as soon as possible, especially on J-10s. All 4 crashes of J-10 are more or less caused by engine failures of the AL-31. It is just not a very reliable engine for single engine jets.

I really hope we can phase out the Russian engines as soon as possible, especially on J-10s. All 4 crashes of J-10 are

It's either the engine or not, viabration which i beleive was responsible for one crash is likely do poor installation or maintanance. I also recal that one J-10 crashed becuase of smoke in the cockpit which may be an engine issue or i can be another flaw, possible a flaw in softeware compatability with the engine. A reasonable person would also be aware that many engine failures are due to bird strikes and maintanace.

Also what makes you think that 4 crashes is 'unreliable'? Look up crash rates of none Russian aircraft before you make those statements.

[/B]of the AL-31. It is just not a very reliable engine for single engine jets.

You really have no clue what your're talking about.

WS-10 are equipping the J-11Bs and the good news is that the engine has been reliable in ordinary training. However the PLAAF still doesn't feel safe getting the pilots to do high performance training in J-11Bs. More trouble shooting is needed.

Back
Top Bottom