What's new

Write for Pakistan Defence

I wanted to suggest the exact same. Thank you for confirming this. This will help us keep the focus where it is most required, ON THE FORUM! All good OP's/write-up can then be used as article for Home Page or Social media.
:)

Yes, that is the idea. The plan is to use PDF to project, promote and discuss Pakistani POV.

View attachment 384338

Pakistan Defence has set up a dedicated editorial desk to receive your articles, analysis, blogs and Opinion pieces. We don't place any restrictions on the length of the piece or the language, we accept both English and Urdu submissions. Here are the terms and conditions.

1: No submission is accepted under 1000 words

2: Any topics are welcomed, defense and foreign affairs related submissions are treated as a priority

3: A biography must be attached with no more than 4 lines

4: Image of the writer can be attached

5: Contact details i.e. twitter account, email must be added

6: Processing time varies depending on submissions length

7: Selected submissions will be posted on Pakistan Defence website and shared on our social media platforms depending on their quality

8: All submissions are to be sent at editor@defence.pk in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment. A feature image can also be attached with the email. Please don't copy paste the submission text in the email.

Disclaimer : Pakistan Defence publishes all content in complete compliance with Pakistan Cyber Crimes laws 2016. Any opinions published do not represent our policies. All copyrights are reserved by the publisher ©.

@Horus from team Pakistan Defence.

good initiative

Can I write about why Pakistan must be dismantled and reorganized?

You seem to believe in fiction ......... why not write somewhere where you will get audience that's interested in your work?

:woot:
Whether the article on CPEC or OBOR can also be submitted?
Or any other content related to China-Pakistan relations or simply China?

Is being highly critical of the ISI role and/or defence.pk acceptable ?

I'm not sure why you deleted my post... I wasn't insulting ISI... I thought that Arabian user might be confused with ISIS...

There was no connection to say that so kindly, do not post useless comments.

I would be a fantastic writer.

I think I'm the best writer PDF could ever have... most literate, most poetic, most fantastic.. take a look at my beautiful posts

Write something productive (as OP says), do share in threads and tag people.

I wasn't saying that ISI is connected to ISIS... I was just implying to the Iraqi that he might not know about ISI (our intelligence)..

I will say again, kindly do not post useless comments and derail threads like this. You are implying per your judgement which is not the concern here. Read thread title, be productive if you are interested and participate in subject of your interest.

View attachment 384338

Pakistan Defence has set up a dedicated editorial desk to receive your articles, analysis, blogs and Opinion pieces. We don't place any restrictions on the length of the piece or the language, we accept both English and Urdu submissions. Here are the terms and conditions.

1: No submission is accepted under 1000 words

2: Any topics are welcomed, defense and foreign affairs related submissions are treated as a priority

3: A biography must be attached with no more than 4 lines

4: Image of the writer can be attached

5: Contact details i.e. twitter account, email must be added

6: Processing time varies depending on submissions length

7: Selected submissions will be posted on Pakistan Defence website and shared on our social media platforms depending on their quality

8: All submissions are to be sent at editor@defence.pk in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment. A feature image can also be attached with the email. Please don't copy paste the submission text in the email.

Disclaimer : Pakistan Defence publishes all content in complete compliance with Pakistan Cyber Crimes laws 2016. Any opinions published do not represent our policies. All copyrights are reserved by the publisher ©.

@Horus from team Pakistan Defence.
I am currently finalizing one article which focuses on foot cause of electricity and energy shortage and deficit in our country am I allowed to post it?

Back
Top Bottom