What's new

WoW ! Bangladesh Air Force Honours IAF Chief .

Don't know what you trying to prove here.....unless you are implying that this odd posture by the IAF Chief is only meant for other Indian officers.
Don't know what you trying to prove here.
How is this oddly timed pic of him related to him being honored by BAF chief on his visit to BD? I don't see any other purpose of posting the picture other than meaningless trolling which u often do.

How is this oddly timed pic of him related to him being honored by BAF chief on his visit to BD? I don't see any other purpose of posting the picture other than meaningless trolling which u often do.
Seems the little breaks that you often deserve aren't doing you much good.
This was picture of him visiting Bangladesh as the IAF Air chief... no picture of him was released viewing the parade or otherwise.

The onus of Indo Bangla ties lie solely on India. Bangladesh cannot carry India forever in this relationship.
But just look how the Indians are ready to eat themselves.
Even searched 50 year history just to give themselves a kiss.

having a mouth doesn't mean you should necessarily use it. Try to add value every now and then.

having a mouth doesn't mean you should necessarily use it. Try to add value every now and then.
You must be hearing voices in your head.
BTW, I do agree to this.....Indians seem to have a habit of boxing above weight.....but then the saying does apply.....small things amuse little minds....

He is the head of your airforce so don't you think there should be people around who could have vetted out such oddly timed pic. Maybe it's the drink he had onboard. He still seems to be in the clouds.

You must be hearing voices in your head.
BTW, I do agree to this.....Indians seem to have a habit of boxing above weight.....but then the saying does apply.....small things amuse little minds....
all of us are hearing your unending nonsensical voice inside our head for sure.

IIRC ... didn't the IAF CAS visit Pakistan soon after the 1965 War (or vice-versa)? @SQ8

I do have to say though...the CAS' on both sides really had another level of dignity / 'izaat. I guess it might have been the generation at the time and/or being WW2 veterans?

View attachment 757804
Those were a different breed. Now we have the types of RSS goons running the show in India and Pakistan the less we say the better up until now.

A sad day in your history. This was the only moron you guys could find who was willing to fly in?
What can we do, you guys perma grounded abhnonedone 🤡
very interesting , i wonder what they discussed.

Gives off a similar vibe when H M Ershad and Zia ul Haq met. Both of them Military men from pretty much the same institution. Both of them were staunch anti-communists and had similar political views.
View attachment 757887
View attachment 757888

Ershad's Predecessor was also a military man named Zia ur Rahman. There was a news report in BTV i think '' Zia meets Zia''. (the first time Zia ul Haq met Zia ur Rahman in a SAARC meeting). i can't find it but i remember seeing it.
Seriously though I miss the khaki uniform we had. Now we have a spinach shit color for officer dress uniform
Well spoken man.

I would encourage everyone to watch the whole video.

Enjoy!

I miss kaku 🥲😭

Back
Top Bottom