What's new

Would women of Aleppo choose death over rape?

The_Showstopper

Reaction score
Country
India
fa423e90-57ca-4ebc-8b44-bb44ad368822_16x9_788x442.jpg

Syrian regime forces and sectarian militias carried out on Monday nearly two hundred executions in Aleppo, which included women and children. (File: AFP)
By Leila AlwanTuesday, 13 December 2016
Text size

Follow
Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi @Shaykhabulhuda

We are receiving from Aleppo questions like this one, can a man kill his wife or sister before she is raped by Assad Forces in front of him?

6:12 PM - 13 Dec 2016

Another Facebook message, posted by a Syrian activist relaying the message from a girl in Aleppo, read:

“To all the religious leaders and scholars of the world. To all those who are supposedly carrying the burden on their shoulder. I am one of Aleppo's girls who awaits rape within a few hours. There are no men nor arms to stand between us and the monster whom are called the Syrian army”.

I don’t want anything from you, not even prayers. I am still able to talk and I believe my prayers are more sincere then yours. All what I am asking for is don’t take God’s place and judge me when I kill myself. I am going to kill myself and I don’t care if you doom me to hell.

I am committing suicide because I didn’t survive all those time in my father’s home for nothing!! My father who died from sorrow and fear for who he left behind. I am committing suicide so my body isn’t any sort of pleasure for those who couldn't even dare to mention Aleppo’s name a few days ago.

“I am committing suicide in Aleppo because the day of judgment just happened and I don't think hell is worse then what we are living.”

“I will kill myself and I know you are going to unite over judging my destiny to hell. I know the only thing that will unite you all is a girl committing suicide. I am not your mom or your sister or wife. I am just a girl you don’t care about.”

“I am going to finish my statement with saying your fatwa doesn’t mean anything to me and doesn’t interest me anymore. Keep it for your family. I am killing myself and when u read this you should know I just died pure and untouched in spite of you all.”

Residents of Aleppo are either being forced to flee to governement held areas, or fearfully await the Syrian army’s arrival.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/fea...ers-before-raped-by-Assad-Hezbolah-army-.html

Syria has always been a hot pot of difference factions and conflicts..it just takes a matter of time before everything begins to boil..

There will be harsh Realities on Ground .. Innocent Civilians are stuck between a Rock and hard place ..May Allah Protect the Innocent civilians from both Rebels and SAA

very sad very very sad....i don't believe in this term called "Muslim Brotherhood" however if there is anything like that then i wish they can get together and take care of this sh1t storm :(

very sad very very sad....i don't believe in this term called "Muslim Brotherhood" however if there is anything like that then i wish they can get together and take care of this sh1t storm :(

There was one. It was called Ottoman Empire. Arabs supported Arab unions against Ottoman Empire. Now this is happening. Arab wanted Arab nationalism, and now they have one. Was it worth it undermining the stability of the powerful Ottoman Empire that was standing in the way of Western's plan for invasion in ME?

Syrian soldiers want to return home to their families/wives and live comfortably, they aren't criminals who rape, more rape in Saudi Araba who promotes these terror groups.

Very thoughtful and long letter by this girl (alleged ), according to her supposed letter there are no arms nor men left and yet she has WiFi and time to send twits and whatnot. These terrorist pigs have made so many fake claims and committed so many real atrocities. God help the innocent people trapped but do also send to hell all those terrorist rats.

I'm no religious authority but during invasion, Iranians of ancient times would have sex even with their own kin and sister and whatnot if the enemy was about to break through defenses. One way to keep your breed alive I guess.

The amount of lies, coordinated and ridiculous lies, that keep coming out in MSM about Aleppo is just astounding, but it proves one thing, wheb they keep spreading lies to pursue their agenda, it means you are on the right path.

The amount of lies, coordinated and ridiculous lies, that keep coming out in MSM about Aleppo is just astounding, but it proves one thing, wheb they keep spreading lies to pursue their agenda, it means you are on the right path.

Everybody is a liar except assad and his terrorist sympathizers. Now you can rest in peace.

Exactly. By looking at the souls that are saddened by the liberation of Aleppo, one can have a pretty decent idea about its value.

By the way, the Jihadist terrorists are being transported on green busses. Pay attention to the manufacturer of the bus:

upload_2016-12-15_18-14-12.png

:enjoy:

fa423e90-57ca-4ebc-8b44-bb44ad368822_16x9_788x442.jpg

Syrian regime forces and sectarian militias carried out on Monday nearly two hundred executions in Aleppo, which included women and children. (File: AFP)
By Leila AlwanTuesday, 13 December 2016
Text size

Follow
Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi @Shaykhabulhuda

We are receiving from Aleppo questions like this one, can a man kill his wife or sister before she is raped by Assad Forces in front of him?

6:12 PM - 13 Dec 2016

Another Facebook message, posted by a Syrian activist relaying the message from a girl in Aleppo, read:

“To all the religious leaders and scholars of the world. To all those who are supposedly carrying the burden on their shoulder. I am one of Aleppo's girls who awaits rape within a few hours. There are no men nor arms to stand between us and the monster whom are called the Syrian army”.

I don’t want anything from you, not even prayers. I am still able to talk and I believe my prayers are more sincere then yours. All what I am asking for is don’t take God’s place and judge me when I kill myself. I am going to kill myself and I don’t care if you doom me to hell.

I am committing suicide because I didn’t survive all those time in my father’s home for nothing!! My father who died from sorrow and fear for who he left behind. I am committing suicide so my body isn’t any sort of pleasure for those who couldn't even dare to mention Aleppo’s name a few days ago.

“I am committing suicide in Aleppo because the day of judgment just happened and I don't think hell is worse then what we are living.”

“I will kill myself and I know you are going to unite over judging my destiny to hell. I know the only thing that will unite you all is a girl committing suicide. I am not your mom or your sister or wife. I am just a girl you don’t care about.”

“I am going to finish my statement with saying your fatwa doesn’t mean anything to me and doesn’t interest me anymore. Keep it for your family. I am killing myself and when u read this you should know I just died pure and untouched in spite of you all.”

Residents of Aleppo are either being forced to flee to governement held areas, or fearfully await the Syrian army’s arrival.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/fea...ers-before-raped-by-Assad-Hezbolah-army-.html

Buddi, it IS you. :enjoy::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom