What's new

Would Pakistan choose the Chinese J-20 or J-XX?

lawxx

Reaction score
Pakistan's brother, J-20 has its first flight, he is a heavy-duty air stealth fighter.
China's Shenyang Aircraft Corporation developed the J-XX (my personal guess is that J-14), according to reliable information about its first flight later this year, the prototype last year has been assembled. Reliable information is currently available:
J-XX is the fifth-generation stealth heavy multi-role fighter, the inlet is the Temple, the layout is conventional aerodynamic layout, aerodynamic layout and the U.S. F-22, T-50 is almost, but stealth is better than T-50, no movable side of the vertical tail and the whole move. Belly is flat.
According to reports, J-XX J-20 service than earlier, because J-20 technology is relatively complex, and the J-XX is relatively simple.

Pakistan then think what a brother is better?

Imagine Figure J-XX: (PS: people who make very source of this figure, two years ago he produced a J-20 on the imagination, the results of verification is correct last year, while over on the J-XX is he leaked the news The year before the disclosure on the J-20 also proved to be correct.)
983a1c0412e59374e58082d06a27567f.jpg

84ee1cb179509c3dd0252fdd6ccc286b.jpg

a36a89c1aaaa90067e588380d1ead1d2.jpg

but look at palestine they got head but no weapons so can they win the war? answer is simple NO

Yes, this time on the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation J-XX fighter discussed very enthusiastic. Because the disclosure of this information, it is very mysterious. In 2009, he leaked information on J-20 flight time and performance related. The results last year, proved to be correct.
This year's June 15 and June 19, he was twice leaked the news about J-XX.

This is disclosed on huzhigeng year before the news about J-20, was later proved to be entirely correct. (You can Google translation below), while two of his disclosure of J-XX is also very reliable. , Huzhigeng himself in that forum to see if we can understand the Chinese search his previous post, he can understand the accuracy of the disclosure.

ÏÖÔÚ»ØÍ·¿´£¬huzhigengÀÏ´ó±¬ÁϵĶ«Î÷»ù±¾ÊÇÕæµÄ£¬ÕæÅ£ÈË - ¾üʳ©Ì¸ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ -

Meanwhile, the Chinese appear before the 054A He also disclosed the results proved to be correct.

Those last few drawings have a freaky resemblance to the su-27 series...does it have any connection with the j-11s and such that China has developed?

Here I give you sum up huzhigeng, disclosure of some information he leaked the reliability is very high 054A, j-20 have been proved entirely correct.
Here are some of the things he said, some previously leaked, some recently leaked.
J-11BS, we look at the positioning is not so simple, than the Russian SU-30MKK, stronger on the lot. Have been equipped, as carrier-based aircraft,
J-15, Navy, improved J-11B is enhanced, but also a contingency model. Has first flight (and the disclosure alternative J-15 project being developed on this section of the fighter he did not say too much)
J-16 = J-8X2, SAC of a standard Five stealth fighter, the Navy fighter, but also multi-role fighter, has been assembled, it will first flight within a year, he said.

J-XX, first flight later this year about the fifth-generation multi-purpose heavy stealth fighter, and J-20 level with the use. (Air Force and Navy should purchase)
About J-XX of the data: positioning a multi-purpose fighter, a great magazine, the back is higher than the J-20, flat tail is also great, there is a big extraversion twin vertical tails, J-20 cockpit cover is not good , is the Temple of the inlet, the engine will use the Taihang engine.
J-20 while the price is lower than a lot of stealth performance is better than T-50,
, Being he only disclosed so much, there is an altitude of about SAC unmanned stealth fighter project, he did not say this.

Those last few drawings have a freaky resemblance to the su-27 series...does it have any connection with the j-11s and such that China has developed?

According to him, SU-27's inlet Chinese experts have not thoroughly studied, but the J-11BS, much stronger than the SU-30MKK. "And J-11BS compared, SU-30MKK, is simply rubbish," which is his original words.

huzhigeng

This is the leaked information about huzhigeng, we note that the left forum username, you can use Google translation.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

huzhigeng

This is the leaked information about huzhigeng, we note that the left forum username, you can use Google translation

.http://www.miltt.com/2011/0505/46418.shtml

According to him there, and SU-27 was similar in appearance only, J-11B, J-11BS, J-15

no no no its unfair cheating lolz at this time i love j-20 but when i see real j-xx may be i fall in love with that beauty .so give me some time at least till first flight of J-XX :china::pakistan:

no no no its unfair cheating lolz at this time i love j-20 but when i see real j-xx may be i fall in love with that beauty .so give me some time at least till first flight of J-XX :china::pakistan:

j-xx first flight later this year, you will soon see him. He was and J-20 is used with. According to reliable sources, J-XXand Russian T-50 is a water product, but better than his performance, stealth, using Chinese-made engines, but also the future of the Chinese Air Force procurement of most of a fifth-generation stealth fighter.
J-20's goal is the U.S. F-22, but the service time is later than the J-XX, because his technique is too complicated.

Those pics are fantasy drawings of the much talked about SU-27/J-11 stealthier variant, the silent flanker so to speak.

Those pics are fantasy drawings of the much talked about SU-27/J-11 stealthier variant, the silent flanker so to speak.

He is not a SU-27 variant, although the shape looks like. SAC because China's fifth-generation fighter is the traditional aerodynamic layout. SU-27, however, and no relationship.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom