What's new

worrisome condition of School in Balochistan | Independent Urdu

Why go that deep? Remind yourself where IK himself was educated (Aitchison) and where his sons and daughter are being educated, and then look at what he thinks is good enough for the nation's children.
To say that all of this instils the feeling of hopelessness would be an understatement but I am still determined to do what I can in my capacity to make this country a slightly better place to live. The families of both of my parents had to face a genocide to migrate here, not only that they gave up all of their lands to come here but the lands that they gave up were massive and they received no compensation when they came here. Many of the relatives of my paternal and maternal grandparents were martyred during the partition and I don't plan on letting their sacrifices be in vain. I believe the best way for me to serve this country would be through remittances by working abroad as my father did.

I also want to thank you for sharing your highly valuable knowledge on this forum, many may not appreciate it but I will always cherish it and always will be grateful to you for it.

To say that all of this instils the feeling of hopelessness would be an understatement but I am still determined to do what I can in my capacity to make this country a slightly better place to live. The families of both of my parents had to face a genocide to migrate here, not only that they gave up all of their lands to come here but the lands that they gave up were massive and they received no compensation when they came here. Many of the relatives of my paternal and maternal grandparents were martyred during the partition and I don't plan on letting their sacrifices be in vain. I believe the best way for me to serve this country would be through remittances by working abroad as my father did.

I also want to thank you for sharing your highly valuable knowledge on this forum, many may not appreciate it but I will always cherish it and always will be grateful to you for it.

Thank you for the kind words, but I am getting to a point where I feel that I have said pretty much everything that I could have said in this forum over a decade or so.

Serving the country is good and noble, but unless one is part of the elite, it must begin by establishing yourself first, and then taking care of family and friends. Everything else comes after that.

Thank you for the kind words, but I am getting to a point where I feel that I have said pretty much everything that I could have said in this forum over a decade or so.

Serving the country is good and noble, but unless one is part of the elite, it must begin by establishing yourself first, and then taking care of family and friends. Everything else comes after that.
Of course, that's what I plan on doing first as the one who can't help him or herself cannot help anyone else.

Of course, that's what I plan on doing first as the one who can't help him or herself cannot help anyone else.

Please remain aware that those who dare to defy the system are ostracized severely. Let that not deter you, as I speak from experience. :D

It takes time for people to understand one's wisdom. Galileo Galilei's work was shunned and considered heresy during his lifetime but now his contributions in the fields of astronomy, physics and engineering are considered immeasurable. Same for Vincent van Gogh. Vincent only managed to sell a single painting during his lifetime and he was considered insane and a failure of an artist during his lifetime; however, now his artwork is worth millions and cherished by people around the world.

Back
Top Bottom