What's new

Worried about Pakistan

hassanr74

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello everyone i am new to this forum. i was watching videos on utube when i came across a video in which hamid mir is saying that we have lost alot of gound to taliban and from kohat to bannu Pakistan dosen't exist. I don't believe on media and i know Pakistan ARMY can not let such things happen but still i am scared and praying alot for Pakistan and for Pak army. What you people say are these videos true and second i also came across a Map in which they are showing that hafe of nwfp is under taliban control. i can't post the links because i need aleast 15 points to post the links i'll try my best to post these links as soon as possible.:pakistan:

Welcome to the forum!

And don't be scared. Just try to ignore that Tool, Hamid Mir. You'll do all right.

Enjoy your stay! :bounce:

I believe that 'map' of how much territory the Taliban contorl was published by our extremely objective Pakistan friendly journalist, Bill Roggio, on Longwarjournal.com, and I thought someone posted it here somewhere.

Please open such threads in the members section, instead of the main forums sections.

:welcome: TO :pdf:

Enjoy ur stay here

And Don't be sacred, ALLAH (SWTH) will Protect Us all.

You shouldn't be that worried more as you should help bring change by gifting the wealth of education you have to fellow uneducated Pakistanis to think better and decide better forthemselves and their community.

Back
Top Bottom