3. Russia
4. Israel
5. France
6. UK
7. Pakistan / India
8. India / Pakistan
9. Germany / Japan
10. Japan / Germany

At request of A1kaid I have reopened this thread. HOWEVER if the quality of posts does not improve I shall close it again

I doubt Israel is more powerful than France and UK and given the limited population and economy, may be they should be 3-4 rungs down. They have a good technology base and are superior in their region because of utter incompetence of their rivals.

Else this looks a fair list.

Funny you mention that abt Israel.
This Israeli dud was so sure about their superiority that he thought that theoretically speaking they could defeat both India & pakistan.:what:

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. Israel
5. France
6. UK
7. Pakistan / India
8. India / Pakistan
9. Germany / Japan
10. Japan / Germany

Japan? Seriously top 10? All they have is small numbers of expensive American copies, losing even a few would take too much capital and time to replace in times of war.

Last edited:
before we get too worked up about india and pak.i think neither deserves a place in the top ten. war is not based on military power alone but financial might .it takes cash to sustain a war the americans learnt it the hard way. neither india nor pak has the cash.so guys hold your horses for a nother day. lets concentrate on our economic development first and leave the war to others.peace..

Heres my list.

1. Japan ( they have courage and crazy ppl)
2. China (Biggest Military in numbers and courage)
3. Russia (Really Smart, proved tht in WWI and WWII)
4. Germany (Really Ambitious)
5. USA (Depend on technology too much and all ways worried abt safety)
6/7 France and England
8) Turkey (They are better thn india and Pakistan)
9/10 Pakistan and India
11 Israill (Without American assistance they would be nothing, they get very emotional)
12) Iran (Unperdictable)

I based this list on abilities, and quality(of the people) not quantity.

I hope you guyz agree

Last edited:
before we get too worked up about india and pak.i think neither deserves a place in the top ten. war is not based on military power alone but financial might .it takes cash to sustain a war the americans learnt it the hard way. neither india nor pak has the cash.so guys hold your horses for a nother day. lets concentrate on our economic development first and leave the war to others.peace..

Yes having a strong war economy is important to sustain warfare and military operations, however when it comes to military might and destructive force capability Pakistan is certainly on the list, its armed forces possess hi-tech missiles i.e. Hatf and Ghauri Missiles, also the Nuclear Power status is a big boost to any countries military might.

The thing about Pakistan is if a war lasts longer than what the Military can pay for, then Pakistan has many financial supplies to pay for the war like Saudi Arabia, China, Turkey, and other gulf countries.

Yes having a strong war economy is important to sustain warfare and military operations, however when it comes to military might and destructive force capability Pakistan is certainly on the list, its armed forces possess hi-tech missiles i.e. Hatf and Ghauri Missiles, also the Nuclear Power status is a big boost to any countries military might.

The thing about Pakistan is if a war lasts longer than what the Military can pay for, then Pakistan has many financial supplies to pay for the war like Saudi Arabia, China, Turkey, and other gulf countries.

in war there are no permenant friends or enemies just nations who seek their own benefit ind and pak have learnt it respectively in 1971(ind) , war on terror (pak) but we would like to convenienty forget it in our war rhetoric..

1 United States
2 Russia
3 China
4 India
5 Germany
6 France
7 Japan
8 Turkey
9 Brazil
10 Great Britain
11 Italy
12 South Korea
13 Indonesia
14 Mexico
15 Canada
16 Iran
17 Egypt
18 North Korea
19 Spain
20 Pakistan

"****The user should note that nuclear capability, individual unit experience, equipment quality and training are not taken into account. ****"
World Military Strength Ranking

1 United States
2 Russia
3 China
4 India
5 Germany
6 France
7 Japan
8 Turkey
9 Brazil
10 Great Britain
11 Italy
12 South Korea
13 Indonesia
14 Mexico
15 Canada
16 Iran
17 Egypt
18 North Korea
19 Spain
20 Pakistan

"****The user should note that nuclear capability, individual unit experience, equipment quality and training are not taken into account. ****"
World Military Strength Ranking

Dude then the above you have just posted is just a size chart......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom