What's new

World's Tallest Vertical Garden on its Way

Lolwut? Are they really **** stars?

That may be an exaggeration on my part but you cant take away the possibility given the track record of the ruling party candidates these days but in all seriousness these women are running for local office solely based on flaunting their bodies.. Nothing else.. Not to prejudiced but can anybody with even a minute acumen of governance take these people seriously??

This is the depth that once celebrated Sri Lankan politics have been dragged down to by this regime

That may be an exaggeration on my part but you cant take away the possibility given the track record of the ruling party candidates these days but in all seriousness these women are running for local office solely based on flaunting their bodies.. Nothing else.. Not to prejudiced but can anybody with even a minute acumen of governance take these people seriously??

This is the depth that once celebrated Sri Lankan politics have been dragged down to by this regime

Well they did win you the war! And the way they are going it will be pretty hard to get rid of them, by elections atleast.

Well they did win you the war! And the way they are going it will be pretty hard to get rid of them, by elections atleast.

Well thats the ruse.. They have a overwhelming majority and despite all the propaganda by the LTTE rump and it's supporters still holds a massive popularity in the rural heartland.. So why the need to go down this route.. Yes they got rid of terror, Yes the country is seeing unprecedented growth atleast in infrastructure.. The opposition is lame duck wont be able to come to power for at least another decade.. When you're in such a strong position why is this fear of good governance, respect for the laws and human rights, reconciliation with minorities and accountability?? It's such a pity

Last edited:
Exactly.. WTF!!! The country is not some **** industry is it.. What do these woman have to do with politics except sell thier bodies.. Seriously dude !!
For your entertainment

I’m a Galloping Horse: Ginger

Gayesha is one piece of shit that doesn't even deserve to be a Miss Sri Lanka. Sadly Miss Sri Lanka contest nowadays has lost its quality as much as politics.

Funniest of all.

I agree, its a bit kitschy.

Lolwut? Are they really **** stars?

Not exactly but these are not suitable to manage a classroom with little kids let alone get involved in politics.

Last edited:
Thanks. But does Kotte mean anything? I've a hunch that it means Fort. is this correct?

Could be meant for a fort. But the word does not directly imply the word "fort". However Kotte was one of the last capitals of Sri Lanka and housed a formidable fort once.

No doubt.. But how long can that infrastructure development can be sustained without human development when bad governance, Total breakdown of law and order and nepotism is unprecedented.. Not even during the war years had it been this bad

Machun have you noticed the jokers running for locals elections from the ruling party this time ?? Does'nt that tell you something??

The problem does not lay on the ruling party or Rajapaksha. It is a result of our election system. The system demands certain things from the contestants so they have to give it to survive in the elections.

Exactly.. WTF!!! The country is not some **** industry is it.. What do these woman have to do with politics except sell thier bodies.. Seriously dude !!

No one ask any one to be a **** star. If the people like them what should we do? Anyway according to the latest development the actresses and the singer will not get nominations.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom