What's new

World's Largest and Fastest Biometric Data Collection in Pakistan

Size of each record is huge.They add our entire features in that database.

Entire features se yaad aya when is Eyedentification coming into play. Is it just glamor or has some authenticity?

Entire features se yaad aya when is Eyedentification coming into play. Is it just glamor or has some authenticity?

Yes.they took our photos,our retinal features,fingerprints etc .

Yes.they took our photos,our retinal features,fingerprints etc .

Retinal feature is extra one on that part. Depends on usage, no eye scanners in buildings etc normally.

No of people in it (records) alone does not mean one database in bigger than another. The size of each record is just as important in determining it.

The size of each record in India is much bigger than any other developing country in the world.Pakistan will be maintaining a database consisting of records of fingerprints whereas India maintains records of both fingerprints and retinal scan apart from this when aadhar card in India gets linked with IFSC code the data will grow manifold......Barring this inconsistency in the news item.... it is a welcome step and hope pakistan achieves the determined goal in time..best of luck to Pakistan

"Adhaar" has CIA sponsored company as contractor. No wonder if something similar is true for Pak also. In effect, US has collected/has access to large biometrics data, in all probability.

Retinal feature is extra one on that part. Depends on usage, no eye scanners in buildings etc normally.

Currently GoI is implementing a revolutionary digital system in entire nation.Connecting entire police and security systems with an optical channel.Retinal.is unique.So perhaps that would be use for crimes and related issues.

"Adhaar" has CIA sponsored company as contractor. No wonder if something similar is true for Pak also. In effect, US has collected/has access to large biometrics data, in all probability.

Fake claims.If some one can.prove that allegation the GoI would be boiled by public protests.

What is lost in these arguments is the fact that Nandan Nilekani was inspired by NADRA's work. It's also a fact that Nilekani never did anything original in his entire life.

Fake claims.If some one can.prove that allegation the GoI would be boiled by public protests.
L-1 Identity Solutions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia was systems integrator. Now part of -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpho_(Safran). These are the same guys who collect biometrics in US for US defense agencies. If you think they did not compromise data collected in India, you are one optimistic guy. Too optimistic I would say. But yeah, I can't prove it. Nobody besides Kini or POTUS can prove it, but no one can prove NSA snooping/hacking either. It all boils down to probability. Considering how NSA can penetrate air-gapped systems with no connections to US vendors, plus their enormous interest in SA and ME, I have very little doubt that NSA is sitting on all biometrics collected for aadhar.

George Tenet, Ex-CIA director, is one of the board members George Tenet cashes in on Iraq - Salon.com
Here is another person who worked with both BAE and L1 and before in CIA L-1 Identity Solutions Adds New Head of Washington DC Federal Operation | Business Wire
Interestingly, BAE is also UAIDI vendor.

Last edited:
L-1 Identity Solutions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia was systems integrator. Now part of -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpho_(Safran). These are the same guys who collect biometrics in US for US defense agencies. If you think they did not compromise data collected in India, you are one optimistic guy. Too optimistic I would say. But yeah, I can't prove it. Nobody besides Kini or POTUS can prove it, but no one can prove NSA snooping/hacking either. It all boils down to probability. Considering how NSA can penetrate air-gapped systems with no connections to US vendors, plus their enormous interest in SA and ME, I have very little doubt that NSA is sitting on all biometrics collected for aadhar.

George Tenet, Ex-CIA director, is one of the board members George Tenet cashes in on Iraq - Salon.com
Here is another person who worked with both BAE and L1 and before in CIA L-1 Identity Solutions Adds New Head of Washington DC Federal Operation | Business Wire

Involvement of these companies cant prove that datas are leaked.

What is lost in these arguments is the fact that Nandan Nilekani was inspired by NADRA's work. It's also a fact that Nilekani never did anything original in his entire life.

Assuming this to be correct the questions that come up are :

Does it make a difference ?

Why should anyone from nations that have no ' original' work in any sphere have to worry if someone does anything original or not so long as desired results are achieved ?

@ Subject

Is this collection of data a fallout of recent attacks and the use of cell phones in them ?

There is no denying that a good job has been done & badly required too.

The information of involvement of CIA is not substantial as this program is brainchild of RA&W and MI

--
read more about
UID
if u have proof ple bring

--
was NADRA work is inspirational .. yes...
Nilekani never did anything original in his entire life... i read your view.. you entitile to have one
but
world also have its own view
In 2009, Time magazine placed Nilekani in the Time 100 list of 'World's Most Influential People
--
its good know something but its g8 to use what you and others know in practical and useful work .. that's call brilliance right

Involvement of these companies cant prove that datas are leaked.
What proof are you expecting?

--
read more about
UID
if u have proof ple bring
Read what about UID? Again, what proof you expect? Are you denying contractors who worked for US defense did work for UIDAI?

The information of involvement of CIA is not substantial as this program is brainchild of RA&W and MI
CIA involvement need not be substantial at all for data to be leaked. It is on a platter for them to take.

What proof are you expecting?

Read what about UID? Again, what proof you expect? Are you denying contractors who worked for US defense did work for UIDAI?
---
working for agency.. cant be a proof ...
NASA work with ISRO.. does not mean all ISRO system given to NASA..
RAW work with CIA ... does not mean all RAW contact go to CIA ...
---
whcih machine you typing now is mostly from usa (softwaere ) or taiwain hardward ( usa allye)
does not mean all your data become vulenrable .. right..
----
as software develope works bits and pieces andthen assemble as master key by OEMs .. so does contractor cant access full system with one bit of puzzel ...
---

Back
Top Bottom