What's new

‘World’s biggest economic activity centres on Pakistan’

not jealous, for what? i am one of the non sense type gals

what kind of scientific measurement this general had to backing up his statement? Pakistan current GDP stands at around 320 billion US dollar and grow at around 5 percent rate a year in the most optimistic accounts, the region economic wheigts is not much promising either given bad relations u had with India and the far distances between Pakistan and China east coast (in which most of China economic activity happened here).
If you were impartial, sane and knowledgeable enough, you will see that he talking about post CPEC scenario..I know generals are not the experts on economy but I do understand where he is coming from.

If you were impartial, sane and knowledgeable enough, you will see that he talking about post CPEC scenario..I know generals are not the experts on economy but I do understand where he is coming from.

i am sane enough to know not to count the eggs before hatched

ah do u know if other country in other parts of the world had their own ambitious economic projects in a much larger scale than joint China Pakistan CPEC projects, and those countries located in much promising and strategic position and had more economic weight than Pakistan?

world biggest economic activity? wth it means? considering Pakistan economic weight today, thats statement is too bold

a much and more of economic activities happened in Singapore than in Pakistan
Singapore's economy is no doubt is bigger and better than Pakistan but the size of population land and unlimited resources Singapore doesnt have.. we have long way to go but its achievable.
So much is happening in Pakistan.

Singapore's economy is no doubt is bigger and better than Pakistan but the size of population land and unlimited resources Singapore doesnt have.. we have long way to go but its achievable.
So much is happening in Pakistan.

to claim as the biggest of world economic activity is amusing and unresponsible, other Countries like USA, China, Japan, and the collection of European countries had more rights to claim the title

to claim as the biggest of world economic activity is amusing and unresponsible, other Countries like USA, China, Japan, and the collection of European countries had more rights to claim the title
CPEC is meant for China to find a new market to easily dump goods into.They want to set up industries in Xinjiang but since there is low population there and it is far away from the rich coast,sending goods to Pakistan is a better option.

There is no need to argue for nothing they said its going to happen not happening, 45 billion is just gonna be on infrastructure so you can imagine how much we talking about yearly here.. china is flowing everywhere we gonna be their gate..
its must be big or we woudnt catch indian R&AW agents who have been trying to destablize Pakistan. some where someone is worried or our army wouldnt give such a statement.

There is no need to argue for nothing they said its going to happen not happening, 45 billion is just gonna be on infrastructure so you can imagine how much we talking about yearly here.. china is flowing everywhere we gonna be their gate..
its must be big or we woudnt catch indian R&AW agents who have been trying to destablize Pakistan. some where someone is worried or our army wouldnt give such a statement.

the value for infra project is around 11 billion meanwhile the lion share of project is for energy sector (around 33 billion US dollar)

and this multi years projects is spanning for five years 2015 to 2020

yearly investment is not so much if we see from this perspective

the value for infra project is around 11 billion meanwhile the lion share of project is for energy sector (around 33 billion US dollar)

and this multi years projects is spanning for five years 2015 to 2020

yearly investment is not so much if we see from this perspective
why are we even arguing even engery sector is part of infrastructure.. even they spending 8 billion on roads do you think its is the only thing they making.

Tebrikler Pasham. Yolunuz achik kalsin. Allaha emanet..

You're in good hands, Paks. These sorts of speeches your enemies will despise most..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I have no real idea what he is talking about. "Islamic welfare state"? whatever does that mean? Free food for everyone? Do Pakistani Christians get all the free stuff, too? Does that mean that polio can now be eradicated without the health workers who are trying to do so being killed?

Seems like You are just talking the language of some Candle Aunties in Pakistan who are on payroll of some European NGO's to protect their interest..............where i live in Pakistan near my home there are around 2500 Christians and they never complaint anything ...........that they are not well treated being Pakistani, infect we never feel that they are Christian and we are Muslims and vice versa.........

Back
Top Bottom