What's new

World’s Best Main Battle Tanks

Nah, I was just talking about 3+ Generation (IMO) where C2 Ariete, Leclerc does belong. (I forget to add, now included)
And obviously Arjun and Type 90 belong to 3rd Generation of tank, and I didn't mention any of it as its list will become pretty long.

The greatness of tanks is measured by 4 things dynamic Mobility,armor,firepower and most importantly it's design.
The faster it's produced the better. Terrain is also a factor that can affect the performance of a tank.
IMO General factors to judge Tank are
Mobility
Fire power
Protection
Production
And in each factor dozens of factors are involved.
Terrain I guess should be included in "mobility" portion.

best based on what parameters? this sounds more like a listicle (list of top 10 cities/ parks and what not) based on one persons view. You need to quantify your parameters to decide if its the "best" of the lot.

Nah, I was just talking about 3+ Generation (IMO) where C2 Ariete, Leclerc does belong. (I forget to add, now included)
And obviously Arjun and Type 90 belong to 3rd Generation of tank, and I didn't mention any of it as its list will become pretty long.

IMO General factors to judge Tank are
Mobility
Fire power
Protection
Production
And in each factor dozens of factors are involved.
Terrain I guess should be included in "mobility" portion.

I heard from somewhere that arjun didn't perform very well in a desert.

I heard from somewhere that arjun didn't perform very well in a desert.
There are exact opposite Conflicting Reports from various sources about it :D

Type 10 Hitomaru-shiki sensha (Japan) = 4th gen

Back
Top Bottom