mujhaidind

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Team A : US, EU, Japan, Gulf Arabs, India and their allies
versus
Team B: Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, North Korea and their allies

I am not sure which side Turkey and Israel will be on. So I am leaving them out.

Russia will take-over Eastern Europe. China will invade and occupy Japan,Philipines,Vietnam etc. North Korea will beat South Korea. Iran and Syria will deliver heavy blows to Gulf Arabs. India might be able to hold its own against combined Chinese and Pakistani forces in the begining.

And I don't know how the rest countries will fare. But I think nukes will be used mostly in Asia. Billions will die. De-population might help in the long run.

Team B will win. China will replace US as the sole super-power.

Don't flame me. I am not an expert. This is just my prediction.

@Horus @Chinese-Dragon @SarthakGanguly @Zarvan @jamahir

Last edited:
Team A : US, EU, Japan, Gulf Arabs, India and their allies
versus
Team B: Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, North Korea and their allies

I am not sure which side Turkey and Israel will be on. So I am leaving them out.

Russia will take-over Eastern Europe. China will invade and occupy Japan,Philipines,Vietnam etc. North Korea will beat South Korea. Iran and Syria will deliver heavy blows to Gulf Arabs. India might be able to hold its own against combined Chinese and Pakistani forces in the begining.

And I don't know how the rest countries will fare. But I think nukes will be used mostly in Asia. Billions will die. De-population might help in the long run.

Team B will win. China will replace US as the sole super-power.

Don't flame me. I am not an expert. This is just my prediction.

@Horus @Chinese-Dragon @SarthakGanguly
Why r u unsure about Israel.It will definitely side with america.As far as turkey is concerned,it will too side with america as a NATO member.
In case of a full conventional warfare(without nukes),side B will probably win.

Why r u unsure about Israel.It will definitely side with america.As far as turkey is concerned,it will too side with america as a NATO member.
In case of a full conventional warfare(without nukes),side B will probably win.
Israel has good relations with both China and Russia. Gulf-Arabs and Israelis cannot be in the same team officially due to obvious reasons.

I think turkey would not benfit by participating in this war. They would regain their lost power and clout if they sit it out.

Wow it seem more exciting than crickter match between two teams:D

Its unlikely nuclear armed powers will go for mutual destruction and global suicide

Russia and China on the same side? Ever heard of the Sino-Soviet split? There is not gonna be a war. And if there is - the winner will be the one who doesn't participate.

Israel has good relations with both China and Russia. Gulf-Arabs and Israelis cannot be in the same team officially due to obvious reasons.

I think turkey would not benfit by participating in this war. They would regain their lost power and clout if they sit it out.
Israel may have good relations with China(not sure with Russia) but in case of a conflict,being a sidekick of America it will side with America.
Turkey will try to remain out of a full scale war but still it is bound to NATO rules:-)

Modi's India will defeat team B on its own :P by using its alien ancient vedic technology. Stop trolling :)

I guess you never heard of something called MAD for these kind of full scale Nuclear war scenario.

I guess you never heard of something called MAD for these kind of full scale Nuclear war scenario.
Thanks for letting me know! But I think nukes will mostly used by China,Pakistan and India against the other side. I don't think US and Russia will get into a full-scale nuclear war. That would lead to extinction of Human race.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom