What's new

World War 3

Captain03

Reaction score
The situation around the world seems like world war 3 might start in the near future. Why do i say that? because thats how world war one started; with tension all over the world [well mostly europe around that time] then a killing of a political leader by someone whos people have been tortured under his government [probably gonna be obama] and the world picking 2 sides [pro-u.s.a and anti-u.s.a]
but the real questions are
who is going to be on which side?
who will win the war?
which countries will be the new superpowers?
which countries will fall?

its a controversial thread but would love to see some answers and the logic behind them :smokin:

pro-u.s.a and anti-u.s.a, i have some doubts on this statement, i think, its gonna be asia and only asia in the scene tomorrow, WW3 fought bw asians, partially becoz of the resources, emerging markets and population, and ofcourse the ideology!!!

The situation around the world seems like world war 3 might start in the near future. Why do i say that? because thats how world war one started; with tension all over the world [well mostly europe around that time] then a killing of a political leader by someone whos people have been tortured under his government [probably gonna be obama] and the world picking 2 sides [pro-u.s.a and anti-u.s.a]
who will win the war?

its a controversial thread but would love to see some answers and the logic behind them :smokin:

To understand why WWI started you must go beyond the killing of the heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne. During a time-period of about 40 years, a lot happened in Europe, growing bitterness between France, Germany and UK. Germany emerging as the new industrial leader and the colonization race. These factors among others created mistrust between the major nations and led to arms race wich led to alliance building.

Now this situation is the most "dangerous" in the international arena claimed by the realists (in the school of political science), a mulitpolar world with many "superpowers". That was the situation before WWI and it lead to a war which engaged nations beyond Europe. Now the realists claimed that a bipolar world with to superpowers would be most prudent, to superpowers would counter each other as seen between USA and USSR. After the fall of USSR we saw the unipolar world with USA as emerging superpower. Now, when a superpower you will try to keep that status, and that is whats leads me to the possible next conflict.

We see that other nations are growing stronger and stronger, most notably China, Russia and India. Now this again will lead to the multipolar world, every nation is dependent on non-renewable resources and they will be on constant search after new resources and pre-WWI they solved it with colonization but now this is not accepted. Today we can see USA in Iraq, China trying to increase its influnce in Africa most notably Sudan and India to some extent in Nigeria. Russia has more than enough with these resources for now. Second thing is Russia and USA will most defiently get in conflict in the northern areas, the north pole. Russia last year i think already planted their flag on the bottom of the sea to indicate that this "land" belongs to them. It is speculated that there is a lot of resources there. See example the Shtokman field in the Barents Sea. USA have also been aware of this, so let us see where this alone will lead us in the feature.

The other sign is of "alliance" building. We see a more aggresive expansion of NATO in the former Soviet nations of East-Europe to counter Russia and also steps in increased bilateral co-operation between USA and India to possible counter China. These are some signg i think which will show us how USA with NATO will be on the one side and Russia and China on the other side. I dont know if this will lead to Russia and China to co-operate. I think time will tell if EU gets tired of USA's lately unilateralism and develop a new agenda for themself.

As predicted by many scientist, freshwater as a resource alone will create many "small" wars\conflict between nations in the future.

In the end, it is hard to predict who will fall and who will win, lets just hope that this war never appears if it does, it will be the most devestating.

To understand why WWI started you must go beyond the killing of the heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne. During a time-period of about 40 years, a lot happened in Europe, growing bitterness between France, Germany and UK. Germany emerging as the new industrial leader and the colonization race. These factors among others created mistrust between the major nations and led to arms race wich led to alliance building.

Now this situation is the most "dangerous" in the international arena claimed by the realists (in the school of political science), a mulitpolar world with many "superpowers". That was the situation before WWI and it lead to a war which engaged nations beyond Europe. Now the realists claimed that a bipolar world with to superpowers would be most prudent, to superpowers would counter each other as seen between USA and USSR. After the fall of USSR we saw the unipolar world with USA as emerging superpower. Now, when a superpower you will try to keep that status, and that is whats leads me to the possible next conflict.

We see that other nations are growing stronger and stronger, most notably China, Russia and India. Now this again will lead to the multipolar world, every nation is dependent on non-renewable resources and they will be on constant search after new resources and pre-WWI they solved it with colonization but now this is not accepted. Today we can see USA in Iraq, China trying to increase its influnce in Africa most notably Sudan and India to some extent in Nigeria. Russia has more than enough with these resources for now. Second thing is Russia and USA will most defiently get in conflict in the northern areas, the north pole. Russia last year i think already planted their flag on the bottom of the sea to indicate that this "land" belongs to them. It is speculated that there is a lot of resources there. See example the Shtokman field in the Barents Sea. USA have also been aware of this, so let us see where this alone will lead us in the feature.

The other sign is of "alliance" building. We see a more aggresive expansion of NATO in the former Soviet nations of East-Europe to counter Russia and also steps in increased bilateral co-operation between USA and India to possible counter China. These are some signg i think which will show us how USA with NATO will be on the one side and Russia and China on the other side. I dont know if this will lead to Russia and China to co-operate. I think time will tell if EU gets tired of USA's lately unilateralism and develop a new agenda for themself.

As predicted by many scientist, freshwater as a resource alone will create many "small" warsconflict between nations in the future.

In the end, it is hard to predict who will fall and who will win, lets just hope that this war never appears if it does, it will be the most devestating.

i dont think india is an emerging superpower though
there are many many things that can easily break india and hurt india's best interest
other countries will take advantage of this and break india just like ussr
and u missed out the whole entire muslim world
if some event in the future unites the middle east then there will be another superpower
also pak has some chances but the chances will increase as pak wins IT'S WOT
as for the u.s. it has only picked on smaller nations, if it takes on a biggie like china or russia than i dont think there is much future for the u.s [as a cuban, venezuelan, russian, chinese, middle-eastern,and pakistani alliance will cover most of the world]

Last edited:
Just Read my Signature at the Bottom of my Post and You will Realize that Albert Einstein Predict THIS AS WELL.

I don't Know What Weapons will be used in World War 3 BUT World War 4 will be Fought with Stones and sticks. Albert Einstein.

Just Read my Signature at the Bottom of my Post and You will Realize that Albert Einstein Predict THIS AS WELL.

I don't Know What Weapons will be used in World War 3 BUT World War 4 will be Fought with Stones and sticks. Albert Einstein.

ww4 will be more like a invasion than a war

i dont think india is an emerging superpower though

And yet, you cannot rule out India either. Granted, they have a lot to achieve before being categorized as "emerging superpower", But they are going in the right direction. They have a lot to solve, but slowly in right direction.

there are many many things that can easily break india and hurt india's best interest
other countries will take advantage of this and break india just like ussr

Agree, many things can break India, but it is holding, isnt it? Pakistan was told upon its creation that it would not last more than six months, and now we are in 2009 still holding. Also, you must consider that it will not be in some countries interest to let India "break" as you claim it. USA needs India to create balance in the region against China.

and u missed out the whole entire muslim world
if some event in the future unites the middle east then there will be another superpower

I didnt miss it. Tell me, if the muslim worlds unite can you see it as a superpower? Just because the muslim world would become a large georgraphical nation and with a combined armed forces, this is not enough. To be claimed as a superpower one must take these factors in consideration: Education, technological innovation, economy, armed forces and so on. Can you see a "united muslim world" peaking in all of those categories? I read in a another thread that the muslim world combined had about 500 universities? What does that tell you, emerging superpower or not?

who will win the war?

To answer all your question in one simple phrase, If there is ever a World War III, the earth as we know it will not exists.:flame::wave:

"As long this forum exists, then I'm fine with that..."

Yup. Cockroaches, rats, and def.pk members will survive:pdf:. That which doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

Need some chicks here.:agree: The race must propagate so that we can do it again in a couple thousand years.

I don't think any nation these days, with the exception of US (possibly China) has the capability or willpower to fight a full scale war for more than a month. Firstly because the cost of fighting wars has skyrocketed and secondly, all-out wars are no longer seen as solutions to any dispute. I hope my logic proves true in the long run.

And yet, you cannot rule out India either. Granted, they have a lot to achieve before being categorized as "emerging superpower", But they are going in the right direction. They have a lot to solve, but slowly in right direction.

very very slowly indeed lol

Agree, many things can break India, but it is holding, isnt it? Pakistan was told upon its creation that it would not last more than six months, and now we are in 2009 still holding. Also, you must consider that it will not be in some countries interest to let India "break" as you claim it. USA needs India to create balance in the region against China.

i understand ur point but india's neighbor's arent very keen to india
india have picked fights with everyone of its neighbors
and there are many groups in india that are fighting for independence and dont want to be a part of india and if they get some foreign help then their work is kind of paved out for them
b4 u.s. even trys to save india its neighbors will already have begun their actions against it

I didnt miss it. Tell me, if the muslim worlds unite can you see it as a superpower? Just because the muslim world would become a large georgraphical nation and with a combined armed forces, this is not enough. To be claimed as a superpower one must take these factors in consideration: Education, technological innovation, economy, armed forces and so on. Can you see a "united muslim world" peaking in all of those categories? I read in a another thread that the muslim world combined had about 500 universities? What does that tell you, emerging superpower or not?

the world's richest man is worth 62 billion and recently the saudi prince just donated 1 billion to the gaza victims like it was worth nothing to them
now imagine how much saudi arabia is worth
now imagine how much all the arab countries put together are worth?
money can do many wonders and the middle east doesnt lack much natural resources if combined
and when it comes to war usually its who ever has better weapons wins [look at isreal for example] and money can defiantly get those weapons [will power does do its magic sometimes]

now imagine how much saudi arabia is worth
now imagine how much all the arab countries put together are worth?

Total GDP of the middle east is wroth equal to or less then Spains!!, and the includes Saudi Arabia.

india is breaking?!! and US is saving us?!! thank god. :usflag::usflag:

by the way will anyone care to explain why it is so vey easy for 'india to break'?:what:

"As long this forum exists, then I'm fine with that..."

Yup. Cockroaches, rats, and def.pk members will survive:pdf:. That which doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

Need some chicks here.:agree: The race must propagate so that we can do it again in a couple thousand years.

Cockroaches, rats and def.pk members! wow, wat a wonderful league to be in!
necessity is the mother of invention, if we dont get chicks, then we should learn to reproduce by binary fission or somthing. maybe WW3 will induce those changes in our genetics. wat say?:crazy::whistle:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom