What's new

World Test Championship Final - India vs Australia

Well my Sunday’s booked in front of the TV , woman thinks I’m taking her & the kids out tomorrow .
Bless her

I’ve already started sniffling & will come down with the flu at 2am tonight .

Day in front of the TV I think recovery mode 👍🏽
man, whichever way it goes.. just hope its not a damp squib of an affair.. anticlimax naa ho jae

down to the wire type mangta, save or lose,

or

(not gonna happen) win.

but its a funny old game, hmmm

One major reason for Gabba win was that India was still reeling from the effects of 36 allout a few matches ago which had forced the team management finally got their shit together and stopped messing around, that kind of seriousness is lacking in the current team specially seeing the playing 11 chosen.
overanalyze bhi na karo, yaar

Gabba was bigga than any world cup as far as I'm concerned

Kohli gone... now jadeja

As i said previously, Rohit -Rahul-Viraat such superstars that they are good for nothing in big tournaments and matches.

@-=virus=-

As i said previously, Rohit -Rahul-Viraat such superstars that they are good for nothing in big tournaments and matches.
yeah, not looking good.. game as good as lost barring....

but tu fir bhi xutia hai, you are the @iamnobody of cricket fans

its no shame to lose to a better team, our guys are easily one of the best groups going around currently.

world cup aa raha hai in a few months ghar pe, different format but I believe we're favorites.. this is no time for any massive chopping and changing of even the test team, they don't need any distractions that make them go all khus phuss chatter in each other's ears wrt selectors etc... its a tight unit, keep the boys' morale up, this is an important year.

full sport to indyan team

tu chup chaap cheer kar, bas, bakwasein ka kar bc 🤐

yeah, not looking good.. game as good as lost barring....

but tu fir bhi xutia hai, you are the @iamnobody of cricket fans

its no shame to lose to a better team, our guys are easily one of the best groups going around currently.

world cup aa raha hai in a few months ghar pe, different format but I believe we're favorites.. this is no time for any massive chopping and changing of even the test team, they don't need any distractions that make them go all khus phuss chatter in each other's ears wrt selectors etc... its a tight unit, keep the boys' morale up, this is an important year.

full sport to indyan team

tu chup chaap cheer kar, bas, bakwasein ka kar bc 🤐

We are lion in only home... So we can win with such stars but if It was happening in any other countries than no chance.

Even if the test was happening in India, than we made truner pitch and could have won within the 1st three days of the match.
Tum jaise BC cricket fans ki wajah se ye haal hai indian cricket team ka, jab tak such BS superstars 40 ke nahi ho jaate, khelte aur make sure ki koi big tournament India na jeete

We are lion in only home... So we can win with such stars but if It was happening in any other countries than no chance.

Even if the test was happening in India, than we made truner pitch and could have won within the 1st three days of the match.
Tum jaise BC cricket fans ki wajah se ye haal hai indian cricket team ka, jab tak such BS superstars 40 ke nahi ho jaate, khelte aur make sure ki koi big tournament India na jeete
Apni expectations ko kaboo me rakhen pls, life m too much emotional ni hone ka

neither in sports, nor in politics.

Well played Aussies, well deserved.. they're cricket bosses of the world.

India is such a pathetic country when it comes to sports. It's shameful that a country of 1.4 billion can't produce top quality atheletes. India's record in olympics where we hardly win any medals whereas countries with a population equivalent to one of our metro cities grab 50 times more medals.
And now even cricket!! What's the use of having the richest board when India can't even put together 11 world beaters from a population of 1.4 billion? Australia with a population of just 26 million showed the team of the richest board their place.
Itne paise ka kar kya raha hai BCCI. Sharm ani chiye 140 crore me se ek virtually invincible team ni ban ri inpe 2000s ki Australia jaisi ya 70s aur 80s ki West Indies.
Muh baja lo bas ki mera bharat mahan aur world's 5th largest economy aur validation lelo western countries se. Itne me khush ho jate hain Bharatiya log.

Good performance by India, a fighting defeat.

Even till the last day Indians kept playing attacking cricket scoring well over 4 an over showing that India's mindset was not to play a boring draw (As Pakistan does) but to try and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

India ends up as the runner-up of WTC, the second highest position, quite a decent result at the end.

Even till the last day Indians kept playing attacking cricket scoring well over 4 an over showing that India's mindset was not to play a boring draw (As Pakistan does) but to try and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

200 plus runs sai haar k "fighting" defeat :)

200 plus runs sai haar k "fighting" defeat :)
It is, because the batsmen never went into a shell.

Results may vary from time to time. Pant kicked their asses in Gabba in exactly same scenario, we were slightly happy over series win and more happy about the mindset of the Indian cricket team. Gabba test will go down in history (like Chennai test) where Indian team went a transformational change.

A fighting defeat cannot be judged by the quantum of defeat but by the intent shown by the players. I can give you an example but fir waqt aur jazbaat badal jaayenge.

Back
Top Bottom