What's new

World Slowly Heading for WW3: Video

I think discuss before.
Quranic Verse said " human being will bring destruction by itself " . God will not send some firework from sky.
Imagine
Nuclear weapon
Hydrogen weapon
Economic oppression
Germ warfare
Chemical weapon
Forget conventional weapon.....

What else ?

exactly!!
Infact we humans are enemies of ourselves. God is not so cruel to bring the destruction on human beings or anythingelse. its we are cruel and bringing the destruction on ourselves......:coffee:

So the entire world is the Afghanistan, Iraq,Libya,Syria, Iran and Pakistan??? And these countries have not "gone" they still exisit, in many of these cases they have been invaded yes but in many they have undergone organic democratic revolutions carried out by their respective citizens. I fail to see how this is foreshadowing the apocalypse FFS! All I hear from so many people is Zionists this Zionists that- utter BS. Jews/Israelis on the whole are no different to the rest of in the sense we all want peaceful and prosperous lives for ourselves, our famillies and the coming generations. This BS hateful propganda that keeps coming out trying to stir and create tension is shameless.

This video is nothing more than a reflection on some idiots' state of mind-paranoid,hateful,angry etc grow the eff up.

Brother Muslims are called Muslims, Hindus are called Hindus, Japanese are called....you got the point. So, what would you term a Zionist then? The video is not a "definite" truth as I mentioned earlier. But have you heard about a words called think tanks, strategists etc etc? The video presents a hypothetical analysis which could be unleashed if such n such or xyz things happen.

Unfortunately, most of things have happened or done...which may lead to THINGS mentioned in the video. So your rhetoric of "......mind-paranoid,hateful,angry......." is only true for you, not for us.

Back
Top Bottom