What's new

World’s first ‘cyber superweapon’ attacks China

I warn the US Not to Play with those Who have a Booming IT, especially China.... You never Know what China is Doing, Will Only Know when Everything In Your Country Gets Sabotaged... Dont make the Dragon to breath Fire.... Continues Provocation will lead to One sided Imbalance and that Side is Going to be The United States for Sure....

I warn the US Not to Play with those Who have a Booming IT, especially China.... You never Know what China is Doing, Will Only Know when Everything In Your Country Gets Sabotaged... Dont make the Dragon to breath Fire.... Continues Provocation will lead to One sided Imbalance and that Side is Going to be The United States for Sure....

1: Where's the evidence that the US is behind this, don't use it as a given if it isn't proven.

2. You don't know what the US is doing.

3. You'd likely only know when 'insert grand exaggeration of destruction in target area here'

4. Don't wake the sleeping giant ;)

5. So... you're saying the US would have a 1 sided advantage against China if a conflict began due to provacations?:what:

At least you're consistent with your message.

USA is the best.....no matter how much you hate us :no:you gotta love the way we do things!
:tup:

Dear friend, Appreciate your positive approch.
I beleive the different cultures & communities have been established in the world by the time, and in my view every person, community and culture is respectable by having all ethical values of social society, being that every community /society/country is same valued and respectable to each other.

Dont you think that, peoples always love & interect each other across the borders, non of common person hate to any one, but it's only act which could be loveable or hateable, as per theory that, " there is always reaction to every action accordinly, once we (as person or community /society) do good the get positive response and gain love & respect by the peoples, while the bad intentions & wrong doing deservs loathes and gain haters.

The clear visibility of actions & intentions behind the action, is important to like or dislike ultimately.:cool:

Once again here I must appreciate your words "you gotta love the way we do things" which encourage us and make us confident for developing better understandings for mutual respect & benefits. Hope for the best to avoid the worst:tup::cheers:

President Obama just told me he agrees with you. He might call you to meet him personally at White House.

Is it able to take over ICBM sites?

Depends on how sophisticate it is. But it probably won't affect strategic bombers and SSBNs.

Edit: This kind of stuff is not really new. A couple of years back there is a report about vulnerability of US power network to attacks.

Back
Top Bottom