What's new

World’s Biggest Genocide: 40 Million Girls Killed In One Country

20110924_WOC626_1.gif

Author of the OP article is Ahmed Qureshi. :bad:

World

No surprise the thread starter never posted the article link.

Atleast we are genociding to ourself not in the name of Muslim brotherhood

The reason boys are preferred is because boys are simply more productive and dynamic, objectively speaking. Both men and women are equally valuable and bring different things to the table(when looking at the larger picture), but bringing wealth and prosperity to a poor family is something men do much better than women.

Having a lot of men, especially young men is always good for a country and it's the single best resource a country can possess. So, collectively, it's a good thing. Individually speaking, however, it will suck for the men. The poor men will suffer the most.

I've always noticed there are so many trolling indians on this forum but there are no indian females, ever!

And this is the reason why!

I've always noticed there are so many trolling indians on this forum but there are no indian females, ever!

Sooo simple answer. There no Chinese or pakistani lady here whom she can give a proper answer.

BTW. Where are your lady chinese member on An ally's forum. Since they are in greater in number than indian ladies?

And I have always seen a lot of Chinese trolls on this forum, are they here for their share of 5 cents, I guess this is the reason for sure.

If I remember correctly there was a population control policy in one country, wonder how many secretly they killed.

China has less absolute deaths for adult women 15-59 than East Asia excluding China, which includes Japan and South Korea.

The calculation of "at birth" death rates includes abortion for China, which is basically cherrypicking data since it doesn't seem to include abortion for other nations.

As for reality, China is great to women who are already born.

Best and Worst Countries for Women, the Full List - The Daily Beast

Overall score (out of 100): 84.5
Justice: 89.8
Health: 86.2
Education: 93.1
Economics: 81.0
Politics: 51.0

23, China
Overall score (out of 100): 84.4
Justice: 92.2
Health: 99.2
Education: 100.0
Economics: 73.2
Politics: 36.7

The reason boys are preferred is because boys are simply more productive and dynamic, objectively speaking. Both men and women are equally valuable and bring different things to the table(when looking at the larger picture), but bringing wealth and prosperity to a poor family is something men do much better than women.

Having a lot of men, especially young men is always good for a country and it's the single best resource a country can possess. So, collectively, it's a good thing. Individually speaking, however, it will suck for the men. The poor men will suffer the most.

too many young men is a burden on society.

you can't get wealthy off the farm, ever. Manual labor never makes anyone rich. I don't know how it is in India, but in China, the way to get wealthy is to go to school, get off the farm and into the city, and find a high paying job at a government monopoly or high tech startup.

Both males and females can take this step. Females have another way, prostitution, which makes pretty big money too. Males can be drug mules or gangsters. The difference is, prostitution is punished with a small fine and a few hours in jail (if that), while being a drug mule or a gangster gets you death by firing squad or lethal injection.

thanks for sharing.....this saddens me a lot.

it also helps bring things to perspective, especially since it is often Pakistan accused by this country of bullying, genocide, violence etc.

The calculation of "at birth" death rates includes abortion for China, which is basically cherrypicking data since it doesn't seem to include abortion for other nations.

It includes sex selective abortion for every country, not just for China:confused:

But yes other wise China has done a commendable job in terms of Women development.

20hsga1.png

It includes sex selective abortion for every country, not just for China:confused:

But yes other wise China has done a commendable job in terms of Women development.

20hsga1.png

if that's the case, then even European countries like Serbia are at risk. Calculating it this way in no way represents how well women do in a given country. It would be a joke to say that women in countries like Serbia, South Korea and China (shown in the map as colored in) are doing worse than women in Congo, Saudi Arabia and Botswana.

Back
Top Bottom