What's new

World Of UAV Russia,USA,Israel,Pakistan.......

[url="http://

uav almost got an accident with passanger plane hahahaha Luna

Last edited by a moderator:
no one seems to be interested in such a silent and devastating killer machine ever built such a pitty

sir thanx for reply can i ask u a question why turkey from israel turkey is islamic country and we have been said form ALMIGHTY ALLAH never be friends of jews as they will never be ur friends than why turks buy weapons from israel is their any secret accord between the both countries

Look at that heron UAV it is betet than predator man and what turkey is buying from israel what kind of deal it is no muslim country but anything from israel why turkey is buying i dont know what acctually is happenening is turkey have any secret contacts with israeli govt

To answer your question... Turkey is a "Secular" and not an "Islamic" state as per the charter of their constitution, though the majority of its population is indeed Muslim. The two countries have had diplomatic ties for several years, albeit though they may not like each other much.

secular nanananana anyway thanx for info thanx alot for ur kindnesss

I saw no arms on Heron! it seems primarily a long endurance and high altitude UAV for reconaisance and patroling.
It also looked like a large version of 'Uqab' with large fuel tank on its belly.
I thing Pakistan should move in the directon of Zehyper under development by UK.

Back
Top Bottom