What's new

World Navies - Bangladesh

Lol. Zabu bro, I fell from my bed laughing. That is hilarious. What a humiliation...

Why are you idiots so happy? Even if this source is authentic, just imagine how much worse your "navy" probably is.

I can understand your frustration... Chill... We are not happy at your humiliation.. That thread was funny and we just can't help ourselves laughing....

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Anyway we conduct exercise with US also. If you find any topic on Bangladesh navy like this feel free to share...

I can understand your frustration... Chill... We are not happy at your humiliation.. That thread was funny and we just can't help ourselves laughing....

Nah, I hardly get frustrated. I'm merely curious as to why some like to enjoy these kinds of things so much.

Not to mention, it's odd to see you "discussing" IN in a Bangladesh Navy thread.

Why are you idiots so happy? Even if this source is authentic, just imagine how much worse your "navy" probably is.
IMO it's pre-historic.

I would actually like such a source telling us about the conditions/politics/environment of our armed services.Gives the true picture, these unofficial sources.

Our navy is just fine buddy :lol:

Although, I wouldn't say it is superior to the IN. The comments from the USN officer are just funny.

Considering the limited funds and resources Bangladesh has, I believe the BN has done very well for itself.

I am sure the IN Ship is just one bad apple.

Relax, and enjoy the show :lol:

Our navy is just fine buddy :lol:

Although, I wouldn't say it is superior to the IN. The comments from the USN officer are just funny.

Considering the limited funds and resources Bangladesh has, I believe the BN has done very well for itself.

I am sure the IN Ship is just one bad apple.

Relax, and enjoy the show :lol:

Sorry to disappoint friends:

TlJ1O.png

PrEiR.png

(Just doing my bit to counter the propaganda)

It was just a pathetic attempt to get some dirt on IN's reputation, probably after "that" video which was released sometime back that showed some "navy" in a not-so-good light.

FAIL though, as usual.

Hmmm, most of our naval ships are getting quite old and obsolete. We must modernise our navy to it effective. BTW, I know that some of the ships in the navy are locally made, Can anyone post the pictures of those ships??

Three vessels of BN in the south west region of Bangladesh :
IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

Back
Top Bottom