What's new

World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1

But the question is why CN is very good at another sport games, winning many gold medals, but too bad at football ?? Why CN can not find 11 good men for football and let the White, JPese laugh at CN when losing too many matches ??
Most of chineses just want to watch a football game,they don't like to play it by themself at all...unlike Table Tennis and basketball.

Football is a violent sport, so it's better to watch professional players playing rather than play it yourself, but football is also creative and fairly fair. You can still beat your opponents when you are smaller, shorter but having smarter tactic while other sports (like basketball) are unlikely to do the same.

All famous basketball players are very tall, there is no one short like Messi, Maradona that plays basketball well :P

Well, correct, football is rather men sport, but to play it you dont need to have many skills like they way basketball is being played. We will be able to play football since we are just 5-6 years old. But of course professional football needs many skills and I have played in a game where some of the players are playing football in a football club.

I can see the different how football is played by suburb kids in Jakarta compared to downtown kids who comes from richer families. The suburb kids play it more aggressively and once I have couple time playing with the suburb kids, it makes me perform better when I played with downtown kids in Jakarta.
There was a 5'4-5'6 midget black guy in my HS, his gf looked like his boyfriend, and he genuinely looked like my and majority of our hs early teen son

But He was a leading player for my HS basketball team
no one picked him for college teams though- discrimination against blacks? 🤣

I am following Indonesian who study in US for high school and played there. He is Indonesian citizen by the way and he will come back after he finished his university in US. More like rich Indonesian kid whose parent can afford him to get educated in US.

See white costum, Naufal Rizal, number 20, he is 187 cm.

Yep, Discipline is the main strength of our team (we are shorter, weaker ). Seem like even your football leaders Chen Xuyuan also look arrogant when meeting VN's football leaders before the match.

You need to change the attitude from CN football leaders first

Chủ tịch LĐBĐ Trung Quốc bị chỉ trích ngạo mạn và bất lịch sự trước ông Trần Quốc Tuấn ảnh 2

-----------
In the published photos, Chen Xuyuan seems to show a very arrogant attitude throughout the entire discussion. He sat cross-legged and one arm draped over the back of the sofa, like an elder brother giving advice to his younger brother. We can see that the officials of the Vietnam Football Federation are very humble, they sit very seriously, respecting Chen Xuyuan, but Chen Xuyuan, as a representative of the Chinese Football Federation , has a very disappointed demeanor.

Sohu (CNese news) wrote, Chen Xuyuan gave the Chinese team's shirt to a partner, but this number 10 shirt does not print the name of the person in charge of the Vietnam Football Federation but prints the name of Chen Xuyuan, which makes the The wise do not know whether to laugh or cry.

When people watch European football leagues or other national teams when they meet like this, the gift is often a shirt with the name of the leader on the other side or a shirt from the other side. the core star of his team. Obviously, this move of Chen Xuyuan is completely inconsistent with any custom. Many Chinese netizens mocked, writing: " Chen Xuyuan, what are you? Before, you were just the leader of a company, why did you print your name on the national team shirt and give it to the opponent in a grand manner?" How much self-esteem must one have to do such a thing. Undoubtedly, even the shirt donation detail reflects the lack of professionalism of Chinese football.

Chủ tịch LĐBĐ Trung Quốc bị chỉ trích ngạo mạn và bất lịch sự trước ông Trần Quốc Tuấn ảnh 3

The President of the Chinese Football Federation was criticized for being arrogant and impolite in front of Mr. Tran Quoc Tuan Photo 3

it is disgraceful. no excuse for this behavior.

1644504046109.png

Chinese should learn from Indians and Pakistanis this time. Indians and Pakistanis never like a sport they lose at. They win at cricket so they watch cricket. They don't win at soccer or basketball so they don't watch them.
Who the f wants to watch themselves lose all the time? Who is that stupid?

1644504107256.png

Most of chineses just want to watch a football game,they don't like to play it by themself at all...unlike Table Tennis and basketball.
Tks, its explain why Premier League earned lots of money before CN cancelled the deal due to 5G issues. Football got a huge fans in CN, but their national team is too bad and disappointed despite getting very high salaries and using 3,4 Brazil born players .

----------

Premier League cancels £564m Chinese TV contract in blow to clubs' finances​

This article is more than 1 year old
  • Deal with digital broadcaster PPTV had two years to run
  • Action taken over unpaid money owed under the contract
The Premier League’s chief executive, Richard Masters, with the executive vice-president of Suning Sports Group, Wang Dong, in Shanghai in July 2019.

The Premier League’s chief executive, Richard Masters, with the executive vice-president of Suning Sports Group, Wang Dong, in Shanghai in July 2019. Photograph: Fred Lee/Getty Images for Premier League

David Conn and David Hytner
Thu 3 Sep 2020 13.48 BST

The Premier League has terminated its lucrative TV rights contract in China two years early, creating an immediate and major financial hole as football struggles to retain its revenues through the Covid-19 pandemic.
The ending of the deal with the digital broadcaster PPTV, a division of the Chinese conglomerate Suning Holdings, for unpaid money owed under the contract, follows a report in the Mail last month that the company had withheld a £160m instalment that was due in March. PP Sports committed in November 2016 to pay £564m for the live rights from 2019-22, to be shown in a mix of free-to-air and subscription packages. It was, at the time, the richest overseas TV deal the Premier League had signed.

Don’t think we’ll ever get over the lion.
Somewhere along a bulging cash pipeline, the torrent became a drip
Read more
In a statement, released while a meeting of all Premier League clubs was continuing, the league said: “The Premier League confirms that it has today terminated its agreements for Premier League coverage in China with its licensee in that territory.”
League sources stressed that the reason for the termination was financial, not political, so distancing the decision from any fallout caused due to the increasingly difficult relations between the British and Chinese governments. In July, after Premier League matches were relegated from China’s state broadcaster CCTV to lesser watched channels, some commentators linked the move to the government’s ban of the Chinese telecoms company Huawei from British 5G mobile networks, and other diplomacy problems, although this was not officially confirmed.

Well, correct, football is rather men sport, but to play it you dont need to have many skills like they way basketball is being played. We will be able to play football since we are just 5-6 years old. But of course professional football needs many skills and I have played in a game where some of the players are playing football in a football club.

I can see the different how football is played by suburb kids in Jakarta compared to downtown kids who comes from richer families. The suburb kids play it more aggressively and once I have couple time playing with the suburb kids, it makes me perform better when I played with downtown kids in Jakarta.

I am following Indonesian who study in US for high school and played there. He is Indonesian citizen by the way and he will come back after he finished his university in US. More like rich Indonesian kid whose parent can afford him to get educated in US.

See white costum, Naufal Rizal, number 20, he is 187 cm.

Yes, its the same with kids in Vietnam. Most of best football players in VN came from rural areas and bcs most of them were poor, thats why they look small and short comparing to CN's players :lol:

Nguyen Quang Hai (1,67m), one of the best VN's player (red) trying to stop CN's player (abt 1,83m) from a corner kick :lol:

z3170861409827_87278a52c32175aa1b80b51a1154a361.jpg

Attachments

• z3170861409827_87278a52c32175aa1b80b51a1154a361.jpg
    z3170861409827_87278a52c32175aa1b80b51a1154a361.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 14
This is one thing Chinese and Vietnamese agree on.

Vietnamese soccer stomps Chinese soccer

Chinese: they deserve it, good
Vietnamese: they deserve it, good

This is one thing Chinese and Vietnamese agree on.

Vietnamese soccer stomps Chinese soccer

Chinese: they deserve it, good
Vietnamese: they deserve it, good
if CNese still love football and wanna win, then CN should stop paying too high salaries to your football players, stop wasting money to Brazil born players, let them play the ball with love, not bcs of high salaries. I actually wanna see VN, CN and another ASEAN soccer teams can beat the White's teams once days.

Football is the fair game, you don't need to be so strong (like boxing) and so tall (like basket ball) to beat your opponents, just tried to have a smart tactic, smart players, good discipline and high fighting spirit, and you will win once day

Xi has played football when he was a poor peasant and I bet that Xi also found that you don't need to be tall and strong to win against the bigger and stronger opponents, you just need to be smart, good discipline and having good tactic, too. Thats why he loves it and believe once day CN team will beat the White's teams

BTW, ancient CNese also played some kinds of football

----------------------------
Chinese had a version of soccer. And it had a long history. Chinese claimed that this Chinese soccer was used by the mythical Yellow Emperor to train its warriors 5000 years ago, which can not be verified. The earliest writing on this “Chinese soccer” dated around 700 BC as part of description in a kingdom reside in today’s ShanDong province.

The name of Chinese soccer is called CuJu (蹴鞠), literally means “kick leather ball.”

Below is a painting of Chinese playing CuJu. The painting dated in 13th century.

main-qimg-83b2c95a69b4832b64ce0ddc4c87fdf1-lq

if CNese still love football and wanna win, then CN should stop paying too high salaries to your football players, stop wasting money to Brazil born players, let them play the ball with love, not bcs of high salaries. I actually wanna see VN, CN and another ASEAN soccer teams can beat the White's teams once days.

Football is the fair game, you don't need to be so strong (like boxing) and so tall (like basket ball) to beat your opponents, just tried to have a smart tactic, smart players, good discipline and high fighting spirit, and you will win once day

Yup, actually when I watch World Cup, I always watch the match between Asian countries vs European/American/African countries. This happen when I grow older and also same like basketball, in my teenager I love watching NBA, but now I only fans of my country basketball competition IBL and also love to see my national team match, whether men or women, 5x5 or 3x3.

If ASEAN teams like Vietnam or Thailand enter World Cup, definetely I will watch the game in favors of ASEAN teams.

Pakistan will have the best players in Asia soon, just wait and see

I saw Pakistan national volley ball team in Asian Games 2018 Jakarta, they are good players and tall. I hope Pakistan give more attention on basketball as well. Football, Basketball, Volleyball in my opinion is the most popular team sport in the world with tough competition because all nations are present in that sport.

can any soccer fans tell us what kind of body structure is best for soccer players?

@Indos

Well, small players can be very agile LOL. I have played in football games when I have to deal with very agile and skill full small playmaker (libero), just difficult to stop him handling the ball. Actually I am good at sport and can play both football and basketball well, but for football is just for amateur match while for basketball I have been in a tournament although not as main players on my team.

Small players are still needed, but majority football players should be at least 175 cm and the defender should be between 180-190 cm.

Particularly keeper, Indonesian national team keeper is 187 cm, it is perfect

1644553041857.png

we can get tall players, strong players our cricket domestic scene has plenty of tall, big boned men and its been the case historically too as our fast bowlers (basically the most physical job in cricket one needs to be tall, strong, skillful, fit) were at par and in some decades even better than most white/European countries

but we are not good "runners", bad at sports where you need to run a lot, consistent fast running/stamina kills our people
English soccer coach complained this lack of stamina, running ,agility with Pakistani players, they said they don't like Pak players because of this reason (Pak-brit community complained it was racism and they are just looking down on Pakistanis)
so don't know if it was bias or a genuine case

Yup, I am particularly also see that strange, despite Pakistani are many in Britain, but non white British national players or any one playing in their first football league are all black guy. Never seen Pakistani played in Manchester United or other teams

Back
Top Bottom