What's new

World Concerns Over Shariah in Swat

Erm, a bit premature perhaps, and I'd add, far-fetched?

Also, you better hope that no such thing happens, because then their next target would be - you guessed it - India.

Next target very funny :rofl:

Pakistan foundation were laid in india when first hindu converted to Islam:woot:

we have to implement shariah in whole world ,it responsiblity of each muslim, straight your records.

I have given you a task to read history of india ?:tsk:

Because you dont know about your most historical city Bahraich?:lol:

Even in this worst of economic recessions the whole world is still taking a step forward & here we have Pakistan throwing its own province back to the dark ages. The day isn't far off when Islamabad would capitulate to these bearded radicals and beheadings would take place on the pitch of the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.

so u are sayin bombing our own ppl is not throwin our province back to the dark ages while introducin shariah is?????? and there is nothing wrong with shariah if enforced in true spirit
also next time dont use to word BEARD to point to extremists. Our prophet had it and we keep it or not is a different thing but we definately respect it. please be careful next time

The World is so "concerned" with the Shariah Nizam-e-Adl in Swat?

The US is worried, Europe is worried, even Benin, Togo, Burkina Faso and Peru are all worried sick.

Even India is worried, ignoring the Bajrang Dal Taliban Raj in Gujarat, Karnatka, Madhya Pradesh.

Vow Man ... these worries of the world community are making us so depressed.

Swat is a small, remote, insignificant area. The “world community” did not lift a finger when it was subjected to brutal assaults by the Army causing massive casualties.

NOW is the time this so called 'World Community" shows some guts and launch a strong protest / Boycott against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

At the sight of petro-dollars this “World Community” just goes silent. Western, Eastern, Hindu, Buddist all woman wrap themselves in full gown Hijab in Riyadh and Jeddah.

so u are sayin bombing our own ppl is not throwin our province back to the dark ages while introducin shariah is?????? and there is nothing wrong with shariah if enforced in true spirit
also next time dont use to word BEARD to point to extremists. Our prophet had it and we keep it or not is a different thing but we definately respect it. please be careful next time
my apologies, will keep in mind next time !!!

There were only 20 murder cases registered in 15 years when Nizam-Adl was implemented in Swat i.e. the era of Wali-e-Sawat, a tv report said. This is an amazing fact, isn't it?

If Pakistan cannot be secured against a bunch of talib, you are telling us with a straight face that it can be secured against the Indian??

First of all PA was not fighting bunch of talibs majority local tribes are supporting talib in that case any army cant fight,

Army always trained to fight army not with its own citizens,it was stupid decision of GOP to involve army in political issues of SWAT, these issues should be resolved through dialogue.

Why indian dont attack on Pakistan after Bombai Attacks even their public was in full support because they know our army capabilities very well.

Erm, a bit premature perhaps, and I'd add, far-fetched?

Also, you better hope that no such thing happens, because then their next target would be - you guessed it - India.

Most Pakistanis dont care about India and we dont want anything to do with India.

The only reason why most Pakistanis have serious issues with India is because of Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom