What's new

World Companies Moving Out of China!! Would Any Find Way to Pakistan?

Pakistan needs a robust IC manufacturing industry.
میرے بھائی، اب تو خودکش جیکٹ کا کاروبار چلے گا۔
And these will be controlled by SSC IC's from TSMC.

there is no hope till military Inc is eliminated.

P.S. SSC, Sensor Signal Conditioning IC.

No electricity: Companies requires reliable and prefer low cost energy. Pakistan has neither.

No security: Can’t invest in a country where anyone can walk into your business and destroy it in an instant. TTP/TLP/BLA.

Massive corruption and no accountability : Can’t invest in a country where businessmen can’t get relief from court. (MQM/PPP/PMLN and now likes of Bajwa incorporate)
Did u forget bhatta in karachi and peshawar.
In karachi, all local and foreign gangs rely on bhatta from Karachi for their operations and to making money.
They operate in interior sindh, baluchstan, and also afganhis who's have besieged Karachi from sohrab goth.

No political Stability, No techincal labor, Energy Situation Abysmal, Financial situation like a time bomb. Public Institutions are a nighmare to deal with.
Who would want to invest here?
Existing investors are leaving at first chance they get.

First we need drastic reforms in everything. Society, Education, Administration,governance, economy, Foreign policy then we can even think about any sort of progress.

No political Stability, No techincal labor, Energy Situation Abysmal, Financial situation like a time bomb. Public Institutions are a nighmare to deal with.
Who would want to invest here?
Existing investors are leaving at first chance they get.

First we need drastic reforms in everything. Society, Education, Administration,governance, economy, Foreign policy then we can even think about any sort of progress.
Destruction is absolute.
Imagine asking a science grad at a Pak university about quantum entanglement and superposition and how it is used in quantum computing, they will say I and my girlfriend dance in entanglement.

military Inc just is hell bent upon doing their vicious experiments.

with right policies and safe atmoshere for investors, its possible but unfortunately Pak doesnt have either currently

Paks need not to look for 'moving-out' mishaps from other countries to build. Just stem (corruptions, terrorist attacks) and build (transportation, power plants).

Destruction is absolute.
Imagine asking a science grad at a Pak university about quantum entanglement and superposition and how it is used in quantum computing, they will say I and my girlfriend dance in entanglement.

military Inc just is hell bent upon doing their vicious experiments.
All that is not needed for a good economy. Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia etc., don't do quantum computing. Basic education, work ethic and ambition are all that are needed to get started.

I have a phone made in pakistan and one in vietnam, same model. The Pak one is already having issues, Im going to sell it, despite it being newer.
Both are samsung phones. I will never buy a locally assembled phone again. We lack the quality in our work that the east Asians have.

No electricity: Companies requires reliable and prefer low cost energy. Pakistan has neither.

No security: Can’t invest in a country where anyone can walk into your business and destroy it in an instant. TTP/TLP/BLA.

Massive corruption and no accountability : Can’t invest in a country where businessmen can’t get relief from court. (MQM/PPP/PMLN and now likes of Bajwa incorporate)

It’s true and it’s impossible to fix this rotten system. Establishment want to destroy Pakistan and they will do whatever it takes to control everything.

I think only very certain highly labor-intensive jobs are moving. Other countries have also attracted some more manufacturing industries, so overall China's overall share has reduced. Slowly the world is moving towards automation, robotics, IoT etc., That will be the next play. I don't think China is focusing now as the cheapest place for labour market. So there is a scope for other countries to get certain types of manufacturing, but more value added manufacturing still is in China.

China has already become huge investors

Check FDI outflows

1672340277275.png

I do not know how one even thinks of Pakistan absorbing those leaving China. Our industry is shutting down.

I do not know what's funnier, the picture or the negative rating due to the butt hurt. Lol

China has already become huge investors

Check FDI outflows

View attachment 908339

This show's a steady inflow and outflow China is on the right path.

I do not know how one even thinks of Pakistan absorbing those leaving China. Our industry is shutting down.

I do not know what's funnier, the picture or the negative rating due to the butt hurt. Lol

This show's a steady inflow and outflow China is on the right path.

2022 and 2023 number will be crucial, I mean those years could be the sign for the next 10 years to come. Any analysis made before those numbers coming out should be regarded as premature

All that is not needed for a good economy. Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia etc., don't do quantum computing. Basic education, work ethic and ambition are all that are needed to get started.
No, that's not the point.
I was pointing that due to societal destruction because of invasion by Pak army on its own country, everything is destroyed from education, r&d, economy, governance, etc.
No consistency, just failed experiments, some short spans of quasi democracy where politicians just work on personal gains, then start all over again.so nothing can be done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom