What's new

Worker kisses 7-year-old boy, tries to take down his pants in Dubai building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are trying to hide their illness by showing and comparing it with Pakistan. These type of incidents occur in every country but only in India they have on daily basis even western are now acknowledging it.

Excellent post.

The only thing Indians can do on a Pakistani forum is post bad things about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

So I had no choice but to give the Indians a fitting response like you did.

You are correct.

The Pakistani man did something totally UnIslamic, and should be punished severely for sexual abuse.
I was holding this post for last several days because I don't want INDS to feel ashamed and embarrassed:hitwall:

and this incident happened not in Pakistan but outside of Pakistan. I bet he got Indian friends and hence got this habbit from them.

Yes I am embarrassed although happened a year ago.
I am more embarrassed than you people can be for what is happening inside of your country..
It's not happened inside in our country. But dozen of these type incidents reports in India on daily basis.

Yes I am embarrassed although happened a year ago.
I am more embarrassed than you people can be for what is happening inside of your country..
The Pakistani government tries it's best to crackdown on prostitution which is criminalized in Pakistan.

In India the government doesn't give damn about stopping prostitution since prostitution is legal in India.

I know you are butthurt and defeated. You can walk away without getting yourself further humiliated. :lol:

The Pakistani government tries it's best to crackdown on prostitution which is criminalized in Pakistan.

In India the government doesn't give damn about stopping prostitution since prostitution is legal in India.

I know you are butthurt and defeated. You can walk away without getting yourself further humiliated. :lol:
Indian govt don't give a damn because they want to become world most populated nation and they thnk by doing this they will become super power one day.

and this incident happened not in Pakistan but outside of Pakistan. I bet he got Indian friends and hence got this habbit from them.
Now days everybody has at least a affordable internet access.Your feel good lie can be fed to only who wants to feel good.Don't claim you live in a land of pure.

Now days everybody has at least a affordable internet access.Your feel good lie can be fed to only who wants to feel good.Don't claim you live in a land of pure.
As I said, every country has such incidents but only India has the reputation to maintain the rapes on daily basis.

As I said, every country has such incidents but only India has the reputation to maintain the rapes on daily basis.

All statistics show u r wrong. All statistics also show ur intellectual dishonesty may have something to do with inferiority borne put of cousin marriages. Keep repeating ur bull for your pakistani inbred nation. Makes zero change to reality.

There is no need.

The UN statistics on rape are clear that the issue is much worse in Pakistan. Pakistanis KNOW this, hence their mudslinging.

About prostitution, they are the country of general rani. Their shameless lies come from their subconscious acceptance of their reality. I am proud of the indian people and journalists who constantly accpept and try to fix a problem. An inbred nation of people living in perverted denial can not shame us.

View attachment 430236
HAHAHA nice try.

It is India which has the reputation of Rape capital of the world.

That stereotype was started in the UK.

In Pakistan, rapists are executed. It is India which has the worse rape problem and the prostitution problem.

Grow up and accept your faults :lol:

Coming to a Pakistani forum and bashing Pakistan? Are you stupid or something?

Hang him by his balls, Or make him Theon greyjoy.

HAHAHA nice try.

It is India which has the reputation of Rape capital of the world.

That stereotype was started in the UK.

In Pakistan, rapists are executed. It is India which has the worse rape problem and the prostitution problem.

Grow up and accept your faults :lol:

Coming to a Pakistani forum and bashing Pakistan? Are you stupid or something?

Say good night to your aunty. Say good night mom. Much more affectionate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom