What's new

Work begun on the last in series submarine for Vietnam

I think those Vietnam submarines are to protect Vietnam territorial waters, not for cruissing.
best defense is a good offense,bro .VN is too small to fight against China-US,so we need to get bigger to be strong enough to fight with those bad guys .

tau%20ngam%20ha%20noi.jpg

Submarine Hà Nội

According to a report, at any one time a squadron of 3 subs will patrol the SC sea permanently, while the other 3s are on standby. Submarine´s home base is Camranh bay.

350px-Vietnam_People%27s_Navy_fleet.jpg

Ng
Equipped with super highspeed VA-111 Shkval torpedos (200 knots)

20130227-140507-2-ShkvalKiloVN-nam-kt-4701.jpeg

20130227-140507-1-ShkvalKiloVN-nam-kt-4702.jpeg

Well, US once tried to democratise Vietnam. They hardly flied.
At the end you united both parts of your country.
China is not that mighty as US.

I think those Vietnam submarines are to protect Vietnam territorial waters, not for cruissing.
Yes sir! only for protecting Vietnam territorial waters. Blue water navy comes later. :cool:

No war! Make money! Be prosperous! And be safe!
BY the way, To be more safe, we have to offer newest AK version, much more precise, AK12:
Ahem...did I mention Vietnam is not as rich as China, with a deap pocket of money?
Unlike Japan, we don´t have a world famous money printing machine, either.

:omghaha:

:smokin: You are cute, next summer I will take my family to Guam to wait russian.
I believe NiceGuy loves to take Guam because he wants to retire there, what I can understand. :omghaha:

100_6408%20guam_reef.jpg

Pacific Ocean from the Guam Reef Hotel swimming pool

I believe NiceGuy loves to take Guam because he wants to retire there, what I can understand. :omghaha:

100_6408%20guam_reef.jpg

Pacific Ocean from the Guam Reef Hotel swimming pool

Indeed, Guam is the number 2 resort for me, the numerb 1 is always Maldives.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom