What's new

Woot-Tech: A New Pakistani UAV Company (Founded 2020)

He is quite brave to leave his job in Dutch company in Singapore some years ago and go back home and make the company in Indonesia.

That is brave indeed. Please ask him to look at the aircraft I have linked in this thread. The aircraft is of a type called cyclorotor and will be the next mode of bus and taxi transport.

If you think they aren’t going to get military contracts you are mistaken.
Fortunately, I don't think that. I want them to survive and thrive without the military.

Once/if they are big and successful I'm sure the military will go running to them. Or at least I hope.

@kursed
not going to say these folks aren't ideally placed to work on loitering munitions :p:

1643041445268.png

1643041455140.png

1643041466784.png

@kursed
not going to say these folks aren't ideally placed to work on loitering munitions :p:

View attachment 810891
View attachment 810892
View attachment 810893
It is extremely easy to build a system like this. I helped a junior last year do exactly this on Jetson board, and in real time manner. For perimeter surveillance.

It is extremely easy to build a system like this. I helped a junior last year do exactly this on Jetson board, and in real time manner. For perimeter surveillance.
An iteration of this type of system, when deployed on a perimeter surveillance with precise low-cost ammunitions, might be helpful in Balochistan's FC situation as well.

Last edited:

They have valued the company at 4 million dollars and will part with 10% for 400k.

How exactly did they come up with this valuation. No sales figures. No order book. Npt even a product. On their website they show a stationary rotary drone with a ground moving. Pretty poor

Now look at this

Would u invest in a company who's worshop looks like this? What does that show

An iteration of this type of system, when deployed on a perimeter surveillance with precise low-cost ammunitions, might be helpful in Balochistan's FC situation as well.
Unfortunately, ease alone hasn't been a guarantee of existence of systems in Pakistan. A lot of things play a role like commerciable viability of the product, of the company, trust by the military, etc.

Back
Top Bottom