What's new

Women's day celebration in SWAT

Creed

New Recruit

Reaction score
8Th of March is usually known as Women's day. All over the world they celebrated it and organize differnet seminars, debates and workshops regarding Women. So do in Pakistan. We also celebrate the day as any other civilized and developed country.
Many Women today are very popular regarding their efforts for equal rights of women and men. But nobody not even a single women raised her voice for the rights of those women who were burnt alive in Lahore, nobody raised voice for women who were buried alive by some renowned politicians of BALOCHISTAN and even now those big wigs are enjoying their tenure in Balochistan not even a single Human rights champion neither the Islamic terrorist wing raised voice against them.

1. How many of us raise our voice for the women oppressed daily at their homes by brother, husband etc.
2. Have we ever protested against Feudal lords and Chaudhries who demands for young girls in place of money and land.
3. In our country at the eve of “Womens day” when the elite class was enjoying their speeches in P.C, another innocent lady Jameela khatoon was killed by her husband and the reason was NOTHING.
4. Our judges raise their voice for their personal interest but they never raise their voice and don’t even consider the cases of innocent people who wait for years for the hearing of their cases.
5. What about those who burn their faces after rapes.
6. A blind teacher got killed in SWAT for teaching the Holy Quran to young girls.
7. We have forgotten that a daughter is a BLESSING of Allah, we use them as a symbol of advertisement.

Our Media and human rights activists claim to be the representative of the majority of population but they are not focusing on these issues of women.

The majority of schools and colleges have been destroyed or either closed after the “Taaliban Shariah” imposed over there. Is this the Islamic shariah? Are women not allowed to study? According to sources more than 200 girls school have been burnt or destroyed by the Extremist in swat valley and other suburbs. Will this regime of terrorism and extremism be ended before we reach the DOOM’S DAY.

We all know:
“It is obligatory for both men and women to get education”

Our Religion ISLAM tells us the way of living a prosperous and peaceful life by enjoying the blessings and teachings of ISLAM in its true essence. But we abruptly mould those for our personal interest. The Orders of Allah and the teachings of Our Beloved HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W) teaches us not to be divided, not to create panic, not to kill, not to see your personal interest. Islam teaches us brotherhood, quality and justice which is the right of both men and women.

So its now upto us, these religious extremists are continousely destroying the image of Islam. They kill womens, they raped them, they sell them, they burnt them alive, and no one is there to stop them. We can just celebrate Women's day once an year in our Urban Areas, but no one have guts to go and visit those rural areas and ask those extremists what reason they got. I think if we still do not take any step against those forces then we would be considered as a part of them, and by doing this we are exploiting the name of Islam.

In islam seeking knowledge is obligatory for both men and women
What taliban is doing is really unislamic
:angry:

The majority of schools and colleges have been destroyed or either closed after the “Taaliban Shariah” imposed over there. Is this the Islamic shariah? Are women not allowed to study? According to sources more than 200 girls school have been burnt or destroyed by the Extremist in swat valley and other suburbs. Will this regime of terrorism and extremism be ended before we reach the DOOM’S DAY.

We all know:
“It is obligatory for both men and women to get education”

Our Religion ISLAM tells us the way of living a prosperous and peaceful life by enjoying the blessings and teachings of ISLAM in its true essence. But we abruptly mould those for our personal interest. The Orders of Allah and the teachings of Our Beloved HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W) teaches us not to be divided, not to create panic, not to kill, not to see your personal interest. Islam teaches us brotherhood, quality and justice which is the right of both men and women.

So its now upto us, these religious extremists are continousely destroying the image of Islam. They kill womens, they raped them, they sell them, they burnt them alive, and no one is there to stop them. We can just celebrate Women's day once an year in our Urban Areas, but no one have guts to go and visit those rural areas and ask those extremists what reason they got. I think if we still do not take any step against those forces then we would be considered as a part of them, and by doing this we are exploiting the name of Islam.

100's of peoples r talking over it but no 1 wants to reveal the reality...who makes the taliban to put shariah over there..this is not ur fault nt mine..this is the fault of our Gov..they give the free hand to "taliban"(who is taliban i dont know may be they r not muslims) nd now they r ruling over there..
these lectures will not help us buddy nor it gives any idea ..jus find out who is real culprits

8Th of March is usually known as Women's day. All over the world they celebrated it and organize differnet seminars, debates and workshops regarding Women. So do in Pakistan. We also celebrate the day as any other civilized and developed country.
Many Women today are very popular regarding their efforts for equal rights of women and men. But nobody not even a single women raised her voice for the rights of those women who were burnt alive in Lahore, nobody raised voice for women who were buried alive by some renowned politicians of BALOCHISTAN and even now those big wigs are enjoying their tenure in Balochistan not even a single Human rights champion neither the Islamic terrorist wing raised voice against them.

Who has said that v ladies don't raise our voice sgainst them.
V DO BUT V DO IT ON A CONFINED LEVEL.
V NEED THE BACK TO INCREASE OUR SOUND.

:cheers:

Who has said that v ladies don't raise our voice sgainst them.
V DO BUT V DO IT ON A CONFINED LEVEL.
V NEED THE BACK TO INCREASE OUR SOUND.

:cheers:

who will give u the back...Gov is very busy with other countries..:lol:

who will give u the back...Gov is very busy with other countries..:lol:

Well government is busy but WHAT IS THE USE OF U PEOPLE?
U SHOULD SUPPORT US.
V alone cant do any thing
collaboration is must to eradicate all these evils.

I dont know why people are still sleeping- give them a bloody cup o tea! wake up!!!!!
Time to change ! why does people have to look for government to do something. When they know government is useless- they should start something on their on and force government to ACT!

Exactly - Umeed - this lazy attitude is killing these nations- Its not my problem !! People need to understand its their problem!!!!!
Paan wala or barber can give you all this philosophical b.s so may be you dont want this phylosophical b.s!
when it comes to act nobody is there?

Well government is busy but WHAT IS THE USE OF U PEOPLE?
U SHOULD SUPPORT US.
V alone cant do any thing
collaboration is must to eradicate all these evils.

make ur self realize what u r saying?
we the people of NWFP will help u but what about he others..we better know that who is culprits but we cant point to them bcz a single province can do nthing..now Gov of NWFP is going to negotiate with talibans(they r not actually talibans but the people of swat) but no one wants this..this iz bcz the people havent seen bombing nd destroying there homes...we r crying for 5 years that we need peace but who listen...bhaar me jaey aman..

I dont know why people are still sleeping- give them a bloody cup o tea! wake up!!!!!
Time to change ! why does people have to look for government to do something. When they know government is useless- they should start something on their on and force government to ACT!

bro who wants clash with their Gov...waiting for good time...

make ur self realize what u r saying?
we the people of NWFP will help u but what about he others..we better know that who is culprits but we cant point to them bcz a single province can do nthing..now Gov of NWFP is going to negotiate with talibans(they r not actually talibans but the people of swat) but no one wants this..this iz bcz the people havent seen bombing nd destroying there homes...we r crying for 5 years that we need peace but who listen...bhaar me jaey aman..

U should also b careful.V also have suffered so many problems.My father himself has seen all that n he never forgets those gloomy days.
How can u say that v dont feel ur pain?
V R HUMANZ n V HAVE HEATS V R NOT HOLLOW MEN.
If our brothers n sisterz suffer pain then v also feel it deeply.

I think it will b much better to lit a small candle rather than criticizing darkness.

I request u 2 dont over generalize ur views bout other provinces.

U should also b careful.V also have suffered so many problems.My father himself has seen all that n he never forgets those gloomy days.
How can u say that v dont feel ur pain?
V R HUMANZ n V HAVE HEATS V R NOT HOLLOW MEN.
If our brothers n sisterz suffer pain then v also feel it deeply.

I think it will b much better to lit a small candle rather than criticizing darkness.

I request u 2 dont over generalize ur views bout other provinces.

m not blaming provinces...indeed u r humans but ur leaders r not humans..they havent felt such pain...if u r not forgeting these incidents jus continue ...we all will soon left this world...bth i m living in swat nd i can say better what u r talking to..

I never said to revolt or go against your goverment- just make you goverment aware of your voice and presence. Media or pecaeful gathering can help in such cases. A small step which you take, might shake the government and may be this is the one step required.
As for regionalism its one of the biggest problem pakistan will face in future people need to understand - its Pakistan first before punjabi or nwfb.
Same goes for India- Some pakistani criticize when - raj tahkre make rationalistic statement. but same people follow it. What is this punjabi vs nwfp vs baloch or kabaili

It is deadlier than american poision!

m not blaming provinces...indeed u r humans but ur leaders r not humans...

What do u mean by ur leaderz?
Haven't u selected them.
Atleast i havent selected these leaderz bcoz i was not ellidible to cast a vote(under age)

Moreover if i could b there than i could do nothing Bcoz v lack people wid true leadership qualities.Those who have the wisdom dont come ahead.

In islam seeking knowledge is obligatory for both men and women
What taliban is doing is really unislamic
:angry:

No what the government is doing is unislamic, evil people will prevail if good people doing nothing to stop it.

Back
Top Bottom