What's new

Women Will Have Access To Education And Work, Foreigners Can Leave, Says Taliban After Entering Kabul

We need to wait to see the true colours of Taliban, I am not sure as old habits die hard. For example your claim not enforced beards for men.have you seen a single Taliban without beard,atleast I did not ,I will believe when I see one.

I get some reasoning about growing beard, I forget the detail but the reason prophet Muhammad and early Muslim use beard is to differentiate them during the war as ancient war you do fight very close.

It has some practically aspect in the era you dont have good modern technic to make distinctive military dress, practically as they are fighting the same Arab who look the same like them

Your mother really failed in teaching proper manners to you. Your language is disgusting. Learn to respect women even if you are fundamentalist.
Leave my mother out of this
My mother taught my never to fellow people like her, claim to be Muslim but openly declare sexual relationship without marriage is okay
Looks like your mother taught you to keep these people in high esteem

The hijab isn‘t banned currently, I don‘t know what you are talking about. You have a huge rape problem in your country, honor killings, Terrorism, Fundamentalism, Child molestation, poverty, oppression of women, infamous blasphemy law, oppression of minorities and the only you thing you can come up with is, that a symbol of oppression (hijab) was banned? Get a grip ffs.
You're not a "Bozkurt CCC" lol

Dude seriously what is up with these "Turks" actively attacking Pakistanis recently on this forum?

Before it was "Islamic looking children" aka MM-E guy now this Bozkurt CCC guy??
MM-E is AKP Erdogan fanboy they're like a cult some of them.
This BozkurtCCC doesn't like Islam. Many like him in Turkey, but only dfference is they do not claim to be "Bozkurt" lol.

That's it ban for quite a while. His posts were shocking beyond belief.
Now the Afghan Taliban are running the show in Afghanistan. This means India is in big trouble now.
Good Riddance!

Whites don't lie... they are pure
USA has done many dishonest things:
1) Removal of Mohammad Mossadeq
2) Vietnam War
3) WMDs in Iraq
4) Pressler Amendment for Pakistan for developing nuclear weapons

Yet, some baboons here want to still trust USA because of a few F-16s.:disagree:

I hope Pakistan develop JF-17 and J-10Cs so we don't have to rely on USA for anything.

USA has done many dishonest things:
1) Removal of Mohammad Mossadeq
2) Vietnam War
3) WMDs in Iraq
4) Pressler Amendment for Pakistan for developing nuclear weapons

Yet, some baboons here want to still trust USA because of a few F-16s.:disagree:

I hope Pakistan develop JF-17 and J-10Cs so we don't have to rely on USA for anything.
You do realise I was sarcastic? And yes I agree with all you wrote. I wouldn't trust an America ever

Back
Top Bottom