What's new

Women who were abused EXPOSED conspiracy of PML N

lol ... ... buhaat acha ...

Har bura kaam PMLN ka aur acha kaam PTI ka .. wah bhee wah.. kaya baat hai ...

lol ... ... buhaat acha ...

Har bura kaam PMLN ka aur acha kaam PTI ka .. wah bhee wah.. kaya baat hai ...

u need to be there to understand what really happend , i was there saw many harami patwariz misbehaving with women beaten 2 of them along my friends and similarly every one who messed with girls there pti tigers gave them punches on there faces and unlimited slaps

Asma Shirazi says ‘I was holding stick to treat PTI workers
3 hours ago
Asma-Shirazi2.jpg

LAHORE: Winner of Peter Mackler Award of Courage and Ethical Journalism and senior journalist of Bol Tv, Asma Shirazi, claimed that she witnessed PTI workers was misconducting with female journalist Sana Mirza and she was holding a stick to protect herself from outrageous PTI workers in Lahore.

Asma Shirazi alleged, ‘I think that Imran Khan is a brave man and I am sure he is; than he should take strict action against the out of control PTI workers who misbehaved with female journalists.

While talking to a private news channel, she warned to call Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan as ‘Buzdil (Timid) Khan’ if he would not take strict action against attacks on female journalists.

Asma Shirazi’s Twitter message

She demanded PTI chief to unveil the ‘buzdil (timid) workers’ who resorted to attack on females.

The journalist admitted repeated attacks on male journalists Geo News teams by PTI workers. She added that the recent attacks on female journalists by PTI workers were highly condemnable.

She said that such attack could not be quoted from society, Islam or eastern traditions

Asma Shirazi witnesses attack on female journalists by PTI workers | The News Tribe

3 hours ago
Asma-Shirazi2.jpg

LAHORE: Winner of Peter Mackler Award of Courage and Ethical Journalism and senior journalist of Bol Tv, Asma Shirazi, claimed that she witnessed PTI workers was misconducting with female journalist Sana Mirza and she was holding a stick to protect herself from outrageous PTI workers in Lahore.

Asma Shirazi alleged, ‘I think that Imran Khan is a brave man and I am sure he is; than he should take strict action against the out of control PTI workers who misbehaved with female journalists.

While talking to a private news channel, she warned to call Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan as ‘Buzdil (Timid) Khan’ if he would not take strict action against attacks on female journalists.

She demanded PTI chief to unveil the ‘buzdil (timid) workers’ who resorted to attack on females.

The journalist admitted repeated attacks on male journalists Geo News teams by PTI workers. She added that the recent attacks on female journalists by PTI workers were highly condemnable.

She said that such attack could not be quoted from society, Islam or eastern traditions

Asma Shirazi witnesses attack on female journalists by PTI workers | The News Tribe
IK should take action? Then shouldnt the police dept be under IK? I mean isnt police and securtiy there for the awaam or is it only for PMLN?

No trolling but simple question!

If IK is to do everything than maybe for a start listen to him and get those damn bags opened to show you actually want him to do something....

Demanding such things (justice) while claiming the whole dharna (which is also claiming for justice) is wrong is a little stupid! As for those idiots who attacked women, did they ask IK before they attacked? Did he tell them to attack?

IK should take action? Then shouldnt the police dept be under IK? I mean isnt police and securtiy there for the awaam or is it only for PMLN?

No trolling but simple question!

If IK is to do everything than maybe for a start listen to him and get those damn bags opened to show you actually want him to do something....

Demanding such things (justice) while claiming the whole dharna (which is also claiming for justice) is wrong is a little stupid! As for those idiots who attacked women, did they ask IK before they attacked? Did he tell them to attack?
Why bring crowd on road when you cannot manage or control them? Ik bring them on road and he should be responsible if his crowd get out of control

Why bring crowd on road when you cannot manage or control them? Ik bring them on road and he should be responsible if his crowd get out of control
People are not owned by ANYONE! This is the teaching he is giving ...Everyone is a free soul!

Well, it is sad instead of condemning irresponsible behaviour of INDIVIDUALS you want to link them up as slaves and put ownership bands on them?

People are not owned by ANYONE! This is the teaching he is giving ...Everyone is a free soul!

Well, it is sad instead of condemning irresponsible behaviour of INDIVIDUALS you want to link them up as slaves and put ownership bands on them?
You are not making any sense. If you orangise some dharna jLsa long march shut down call etc then you should take the responsibility of managing them..these ptians attack on geo and attack on those who work for geo because imran spew hatred against geo in his speeches and they consider them traitor because they have diffetent views about non stop dharne of your messiah. It was asma shirzai who linked it and you quoted her post

You are not making any sense. If you orangise some dharna jLsa long march shut down call etc then you should take the responsibility of managing them..these ptians attack on geo and attack on those who work for geo because imran spew hatred against geo in his speeches and they consider them traitor because they havecdiffetent viees about non stop dharne of your messiah. It was asma shirzai who linked it and you quoted her post

Lets take hypothetically, the whole country came out...if he needs to manage the whole country...shouldnt he be PM?

If he needs to deal with goons, whats the job of the police?

These are just simple questions!

I think there is a thread where PTIans were "protecting the GEO van and people" someone plz find me that bloody link! Jub zaroorat hoti hai tou ghaib!

Geo got its hatred from its own bad mouthing the army and being egoistic enough to think everyone would side it!

You are not making any sense. If you orangise some dharna jLsa long march shut down call etc then you should take the responsibility of managing them..these ptians attack on geo and attack on those who work for geo because imran spew hatred against geo in his speeches and they consider them traitor because they havecdiffetent viees about non stop dharne of your messiah. It was asma shirzai who linked it and you quoted her post

Lets take hypothetically, the whole country came out...if he needs to manage the whole country...shouldnt he be PM?

If he needs to deal with goons, whats the job of the police?

These are just simple questions!

I think there is a thread where PTIans were "protecting the GEO van and people"

Geo got into hatred from its own bad mouthing the army and being egoistic enough to think everyone would side it!

3 hours ago
Asma-Shirazi2.jpg

Oh bhae, taking a snap with a stick into a crowd of PTI and coming to Internet to smash random buttons to get attention, :o::o: giving ur snap a caption :o:....looks cheap mediacracy... I'm sorry to say, But this is just bs...she couldn't say it live...and had to tweet the sh!t out of it... :o:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom