What's new

Women warriors of subcontinent

Why don't you post about that bitc@h who was killed by her own security guard..umm..indra--fu@king--gandhi something.

i cam understand your
images
as she broke your country in 2 .....lol

Vishpala is just a figment of Hindutva, and the 7,000 BC mark is silly.

I wouldn't place Vishpala, if really a woman, anywhere in India though.

You guys forgot to mention my fav warrior badit queen :D

Phoolan_Devi_Book.jpg

Wessey its not good for women to be warriors. Men are born to be warriors and protectors....larkyaan soft, tender and peace loving he achi hoti hein... Sword don't look nice in hands of girls but only flowers :P

There is a hand of woman behind every successful warrior woman..

You guys forgot to mention my fav warrior badit queen :D

Phoolan_Devi_Book.jpg

Wessey its not good for women to be warriors. Men are born to be warriors and protectors....larkyaan soft, tender and peace loving he achi hoti hein... Sword don't look nice in hands of girls but only flowers :P

There is a hand of woman behind every successful warrior woman..

what protectors? when on the roadside whistle around for watching a good looking u call them protectors. Its better to hurl a abuse back when abused and the so called protecotrs run with their tail in their backside.......

And women with flowers give me a break how many such women with flowers became the victims of lust of men in last year any ideas.... always good to keep the leg firm for a kick between the legs of such men.

what protectors? when on the roadside whistle around for watching a good looking u call them protectors. Its better to hurl a abuse back when abused and the so called protecotrs run with their tail in their backside.......

And women with flowers give me a break how many such women with flowers became the victims of lust of men in last year any ideas.... always good to keep the leg firm for a kick between the legs of such men.

why dont you just say kicking the balls, between the legs seems more feminine and lovely..

i cam understand your as she broke your country in 2 .....lol

I cannot understand your excitement which you get after you divide a nation into two pieces But they are still our brothers and it dont matter if they are living in Bangladesh

I don't blame indira gandi for division. I blame those internal peoples who provided reasons for others to come and play their role of enemy :)

He is always a man who protect a girl from other evil man :)

protection my foot.... Just a male chauvinist who think women are their born protectorates....

ohey tum bollywood movie nhi dekhti who save the honour of women from evil rascals..Its always a hero :P

We have different physical strengths. when you heard last time about a girl who raped a man :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom