What's new

Women KIlling own babies now Pandemic in Europe and UK

I see two disturbing things happening in the world.

The west is going so liberal that they are losing their minds, sooner or later their society will crumble

The east (muslim world) is becoming so extremist that they are also losing their minds and sooner or later their society will also crumble

^ these two worlds are drifting a apart and both of them will die eventually , there is no middle path anymore

Very true unfortunately no one considers middle way anymore a new movement a new religion or perhaps reformation of Quran(so islam can be saved before its too late) is necessary which will erase family based parents' worries about their children and society's future without casting a shadow over free people.A new ideology which defines rules for today's exemplary human model is necassery without zealots' ignorance , with this new book/new set of rules religion and god ideas completely must disappear so next generations can teach their children those rules as "exemplary human's book" rather than problematic terms like religion and god.

Of course religious people won't understand the importance what i wrote here and simply reject the reformns because they reject divide between two type of people will only grow.

pakistan is a poor country and people cant afford the children so they leave them at edhi centre not even kill them, whats wrong with the west when they are already welfare, their government has responsibility to take care of their citizen and an orphan..

how come suddenly the so called beacon of civilization has become a baby killer is beyond me..

also 13 year old women are not getting pregnant in pakistan do we

No amount of welfare policies in the 'West' can prevent this rare phenomenon from occurring. That is not because the foundation of the problem lies in poverty, as you suggest, but in the mental state of the mother. Above that, this is a condition that is not confined to the West, but occurs probably universally.

In the 'East' mothers kill their own children over male preference or out of poverty on a much wider scale, not including the mentally sick mothers.
So given the circumstances, I find it more worrisome that some of you guys pull out the same old anti-Western rants when talking about some Western murderous mothers who happen to have a severe psychiatric disorder, whereas you conveniently neglect the fact that in Eastern societies mothers consciously and with a sound mind kill their baby or throw them on the street to die on a much wider scale.

Also, your last statement is not true. Teen pregnancy is common in Pakistan, it's only cloaked within the boundaries of marriage.
Not to mention pregnancy of girls as a result of incest in Eastern societies, which is a major taboo in countries that have a shame and honour culture.

Agreed, it is still beyond me why infanticide is still so common place in the eastern world. I am willing to bet however the rates of abortion in the west is higher compared to the east and that plays a role.

That was my initial thought as well. But when I looked at the numbers, it's actually the West which has the lowest abortion rates.

Abortion more common where it's illegal: Where are rates highest? - HealthPop - CBS News

Abortion around the world: Where are rates highest?*Pictures - CBS News

Eastern Women usually carry their children to term (hence huge populations in the east) and then usually the baby girls are killed (usually by the husbands for not being boys although you probably know all of this).That is why I am pro choice because if abortion was legalized the world over infanticide would virtually disappear and populations would also calm down at least that is my opinion.

You are probably going to get fatwaed by Zarvan for this. :eek:

Typical of western euro infidels

Then the old excuse of them being psychotic comes up ... when psychosis is the staple of western thinking and culture

Back
Top Bottom