What's new

Woman stripped naked in JK, accused include Indian Army trooper

Poor education really can't be helped. There's reams of evidence. Let me just cite the non-Indians:

Hope you don't consider NYT as Indian propaganda.
You just can't argue with a brainwashed hindu keyboard warrior, mine source was from a the horse mouth who participated against Pakistan army with indian army, how a journalist thousands ok kms away can be more credible than the one who participate in this again? It's not your fault if you are stupid, you guys are brainwashed hindutva obsessed with Pakistan, that's why you guys have polluted this forum.

:lol::lol: As expected from Pakistani madarssah educated ill informed Jihadi.
Dude you serious don't know that your country is the no 1 country in p0rn consumption:rofl::rofl: Wonder what everyone must be doing it's because no job , failed state and what not. don't worry about Hindutva protect your Islam from the world. which is screaming to boycott it. :D

Yeahhhhhhh:bounce:
As usual hindutva youdha turns blind eye on facts.your own data shows india as Rapistan.Hindutva idiots should consult with Vadic scientist for help regarding Rape syndrome.
Top 10 Most Beautiful Capitals In The World - Top Ten Lists
:D

Disgusting people cant accept a no ....stupidity at its best! Kaash inkay apnay inki maa behn kay saath yahin salook kertay

In k saath bhi yehi sab hoga.. DW.. It's a matter of time. :D They've been crying for Kashmir for decades but unable to make Kashmiris their own.

At least you were honest enough to compare your own country with Islamic state. Finally Indians have realized that their military is a terrorist organization.

A welcome step on Indians part.

Its the same cprf and indian army that barge into kashmiris houses , tie up their men, and strip and rape kashmiri women before their fathers and brothers, so that they won't become militants . Militants - what indians eagerly call terrorists.

Tmshe is one of 9000 muslim kashmiris who were raped
I doubt its 9000 , iwish its not greater

Such unbelievable filth. I've said it before and I will repeat. Indian men are truly the most disgusting species alive. All they do is rape women day and night. The women of this world boycott this nasty country.
Yes i was watching a documentary or what kinda video on rape in india , video was made by indians,, so they were showing how indian army rapes women in chattisgarh and all insurgency hit north eaast. Apparently there was a 50 year old women shown who was crying cuz she was raped by jiyalay indian army man. 50 year old woman!!!!

Its the same cprf and indian army that barge into kashmiris houses , tie up their men, and strip and rape kashmiri women before their fathers and brothers, so that they won't become militants . Militants - what indians eagerly call terrorists.

I doubt its 9000 , iwish its not greater

Yes i was watching a documentary or what kinda video on rape in india , video was made by indians,, so they were showing how indian army rapes women in chattisgarh and all insurgency hit north eaast. Apparently there was a 50 year old women shown who was crying cuz she was raped by jiyalay indian army man. 50 year old woman!!!!

Rape is the most disgusting and horrifying and a source of National Shame in India. Everyday tougher laws are being enacted. There should be absolutely no tolerance for rape be it Kashmiris, Biharis, Dalits or Brahmins and every rapist is to be prosecuted within full extent of law.

Everyone must join hands together to better educate men and drill it into their heads that NO MEANS NO. Rapes happen everywhere from US and EUROPE to INDIA and PAKISTAN, no country is immune from these diseased mindset. We in India are working on this and it will take time for results to show.

You might want to read this news to see that even SC has instructed no mediation will be tolerated in rape cases.

Thanks and Regards

Directing Settlement in Rape Cases is 'Spectacular Error', Rules Supreme Court

Back
Top Bottom