What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

A decade ago I fell victim to car theft. Called the police went to police station got all sorts of excuses and finally after 10 days my FIR was registered that too when I made the hue and cry and started shouting. Lo and behold next day I get a call on my personal number from the thief ........ guess who shared my number with him / them? Hint FIR was the only document where my number was appearing.

Iss case may b mamu bana rahay hain yeh humay .......... Pulsiay apnay baap ki nai hotay ..... yeh tou aik baychari aurat hy.
lolz..... SHO is the first door of corruption. entry point

Pakistani Women have all right to go ape-shit on some of the men.

I always meet woman with smile on my face and try my level best to be polite as possible.

Pakistani women now should take charge and keep everything they can carry apart from gun.

Just listen the first part... NIC looks fake.. pata nahii kin ko pakar liye

This guy was suspended from TV for 3 months by supreme Court during zainab case for making ludicrous claims about the case where his source was a forwarded what's app message

Abid has been surrounded by police it seems

Arrest or encounter expected

They are petty low-tech, robbers. Won't take long to get caught.

Its quite strange to see some people here in pdf is suggesting that police are also involved.

To avenge the insult to one woman, Mohammad Bin Qasim landed on the shores of a foreign land, and sorted out the culprits once and for all. On the other hand, In a so called Islamic Democracy, our sisters and daughters are being abused, and blame game is the only thing going on, Justice seems to be alien to society.

Back
Top Bottom