What's new

Woman avenges Soleimani's assassination

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not on weed. read Iranian member comment first and then read my reply. You haven't read his comment. he said we come and go as we please. He means inside Pakistan. They are a terrorist nation. what do you expect me to say? Are you also an Iranian sympathizer? We have many in our country but it's time to kick them out of pakistan.
This is about the third or fourth time he has been caught taking Iranian d*ck so hard to the point it messes with his logical reasoning. So you are likely correct.

@khansaheeb Get yourself checked bro, or perhaps change your flag and be useful for your Iranian masters in Tehran.

Prime recruitment prospect for an Iranian terrorist proxy.

He said Balochistan prefers Iran and not Pakistan. I think Balochistan is the province of Pakistan. I know there are many sympathizers. Thank God Pakistani intelligence has started a covert operation against a particular Iranian brigade here. It's time to kick these sympathizers out of our country. You will face me before you think about harming Balochistan. I said annex parts of Iran. these stupid mullahs will only learn the language of missiles.
Nice to hear, ship them off to Iran so they can finally be at home again.

They can experience the hospitality first hand lol

are you from Baluchistan ?
No, I am not but if someone says that the people of Balochistan prefer Iran, I will cut his throat. This is my country. Pakistan is not for sale. Those who want our pieces should be sent back to the place from where they belong. Why would I listen to these stupid spiritual terrorists?

Nice to hear, ship them off to Iran so they can finally be at home again.

They can experience the hospitality first hand lol

Everyone knows why Balochistan is unstable. If you want stability, you have to cross the border and hit these sympathizers hard.

I will not hesitate to call Iran cowards if they threaten Balochistan. Balochistan is none of your business.
Baluchistan is our business just look at a map for change
I don't care who you are but trust me, I will smash you all if you threaten my country.
then behave normally , and don't threaten security of Baluchistan , its important for us
Kashmir is part of the conflict with India. Iran shouldn't worry about Kashmir. Iran should worry about Tehran because
well , we don't worry about it , you must worry about it that people there hang our martyr general on the wall not yours .
and close the towns for insulting his picture , wonder which of your general is so much liked there
Iran shouldn't worry about Kashmir. Iran should worry about Tehran because those who threaten others, end up dying in their own house. Iran hasn't seen any war. If you see it, you will realize the difference between proxy and war.
Lol we fought 8 year of war against west and east and south and north , how much fight you have seen in last 40 years ? one month combined ?
I don't give any respect to people who threaten my country. If they give me the authority, I will send your sympathizers to Iran. There will be no mercy from our side. Iran has many enemies. if Pakistan wants, it can disintegrate Iran very easily.
try it but be careful , its you who disintegrated from 1948 forward , we only get land
and about respect it must be earned , you never earn it when you allow foreigner bomb and kill your countrymen and do what sit and laugh with them .:crazy::sick::bad:
if they send drone in our country and bombed hundreds of our countrymen we dealt with them in different manner and that's why we don't need to hide behind Nukes or any other WMD

Where is your spiritual terrorist dad? hiding in tehran?
who is hiding in Tehran , can you elaborate all people who can be considered as a spiritual leader and live in Iran , have clear address that anybody knew it , and non of them live in any sort of shelter or bunker , they all live in normal houses built decades ago
ou haven't read his comment. he said we come and go as we please. He means inside Pakistan. They are a terrorist nation. what do you expect me to say? Are you also an Iranian sympathizer?
as far as I'm aware its American and Saudi funded schools trained terrorists who come and go as they please in your country and once in a while kill (let say a very frequent once in a while) kill your people and armed force and the disaster is you are willing to sit with them on a table and dine and laugh
guys at least have some respect for yourself

Last edited:
He said Balochistan prefers Iran and not Pakistan. I think Balochistan is the province of Pakistan. I know there are many sympathizers.
and I believe Baluchistan is a province of Iran, you just can look at a map.

You will face me before you think about harming Balochistan. I said annex parts of Iran. these stupid mullahs will only learn the language of missiles.
Bigger than you dreamt of that and just read history to refresh your memory on what happened to them.

these stupid mullahs will only learn the language of missiles.
well nobody have more missile and more precise missile than us here , so beware if you throw some stones you'll receive some stones but our stones actually hit targets while yours fall around it

Iranian terrorist proxy , the last time i checked the ones who were schooled in Saudi funded Madresa are at war with you and they are the ones who several years ago tried to capture your country , have you forgot that incident several years ago that you lost control of large part of your country to them or you also believe they were also our proxy terrorists

This is about the third or fourth time he has been caught taking Iranian d*ck so hard to the point it messes with his logical reasoning. So you are likely correct.

@khansaheeb Get yourself checked bro, or perhaps change your flag and be useful for your Iranian masters in Tehran.

OK Hindjew, I think you swallowing something not tasty, now be a good boy and go to your hindjew domain.

Everyone knows why Balochistan is unstable. If you want stability, you have to cross the border and hit these sympathizers hard.
why not show their bases in Iran , every time your media claim cross border attack on your forces it turns it was deep in your country and the ones who id the attack lived there not here

Locked due to off-topic/trolling/postsofnovalue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom