What's new

With only one case reported Pakistan almost polio free: UNICEF

Still spouting conspiracy theories?
View attachment 784000

why are you posting pictures are you that retarded to think and write for yourself. all insults no constructive answer. just go get your shots, and hope your dont end up in icu.
You say you have degree in science yet you don know the history of observation, in the past people observed and learnt from that by seeing the end results.

Another reason the world can’t ignore Afghanistan. Eradicating polio globally is dependent on eradication in Afghanistan.

Everybody's choice. If they're forcing people it's against international law.

Nobody can be given any medical treatment without their consent.

that wat was my original concern is to why a person came into the back yard and forced polio vaccine into the mouth of the child without parent permission but i get attacked by brainwashed members.
No parent would allow their child to accept sweets from a stranger so why accept stranger giving so call polio vaccine.

why are you posting pictures are you that retarded to think and write for yourself. all insults no constructive answer. just go get your shots, and hope your dont end up in icu.
You say you have degree in science yet you don know the history of observation, in the past people observed and learnt from that by seeing the end results.
Look you are clearly not going to listen to any constructive answer. You spout conspiracy theory idiocy and cite moronic conspiracy theorist evidence. What would be the point the point in me explaining everything in detail to you, when you will just spout some more nonsense? Your position is that of a narcissist. You think you have figured it out because you are smarter than everyone else (Spoiler alert you're not) Therefore I treat you with meme contempt.
8d4746d672aac6b894952708c8f35e8a.jpg

that wat was my original concern is to why a person came into the back yard and forced polio vaccine into the mouth of the child without parent permission but i get attacked by brainwashed members.
No parent would allow their child to accept sweets from a stranger so why accept stranger giving so call polio vaccine.

Forcing medical treatment on people against their will is a massive violation of human rights. Time and time again people who know nothing say 'trust the science'. Well, what you mean is trust big pharma with a massive profit motive.

Children in the West are suffering from a massive epidemic of various deiseases. Autism, food allergies and asthma, ADHT and eczema are off the charts. These were unkown when I was at school. As someone put it, we are eliminating disease that affect a miniscule minority, and giving a massive majority of children lifelong illnesses.

Look you are clearly not going to listen to any constructive answer. You spout conspiracy theory idiocy and cite moronic conspiracy theorist evidence. What would be the point the point in me explaining everything in detail to you, when you will just spout some more nonsense? Your position is that of a narcissist. You think you have figured it out because you are smarter than everyone else (Spoiler alert you're not) Therefore I treat you with meme contempt.
View attachment 784005

i am not going to write a full poem to answer you. you suffer ego problem because you think by having a science degree now you an expert and have the right to call others nut case etc. you couldn't even answer my question except posting cheap images from the web because you cant write a constructive sensible answer.
Forcing medical treatment on people against their will is a massive violation of human rights. Time and time again people who know nothing say 'trust the science'. Well, what you mean is trust big pharma with a massive profit motive.

Children in the West are suffering from a massive epidemic of various deiseases. Autism, food allergies and asthma, ADHT and eczema are off the charts. These were unkown when I was at school. As someone put it, we are eliminating disease that affect a miniscule minority, and giving a massive majority of children lifelong illnesses.

this is what i have observed for example my grandad died about 7 years ago but his older brother alive kicking running bout like ape and even wants ac second wife he must be in his 70s onwards. the children of the brothers n sisters in uk are ill while the other brother n sisters kids in pakistan are healthy and strong. plus i have lost family members from vaccines or other injections. my brother had been refused due to potential allergic reaction from vaccines. This vaccine pioneer edward jenner was using cow puss into people cuts why would you rub a disease into your body.

but polio vaccines work successfully, eradicating the disease and it has passed safety tests only then its administered.

but polio vaccines work successfully, eradicating the disease and it has passed safety tests only then its administered.
Don't waste your time with this moron. He is at best semi educated. And there is a saying "Half knowledge is worse than ignorance"

People like him think scientific method goes from observation to conclusion missing out all the other steps

1200px-The_Scientific_Method.svg-1.png

this is what i have observed for example my grandad died about 7 years ago but his older brother alive kicking running bout like ape and even wants ac second wife he must be in his 70s onwards. the children of the brothers n sisters in uk are ill while the other brother n sisters kids in pakistan are healthy and strong. plus i have lost family members from vaccines or other injections. my brother had been refused due to potential allergic reaction from vaccines. This vaccine pioneer edward jenner was using cow puss into people cuts why would you rub a disease into your body.

I talked to two coworkers, from the Ukraine and Nigeria. Both said how they were shocked at the amount of mental illness in the UK. The Nigerian guy said that they never, repeat never have mental illness in Nigeria. It only happens through abuse of drugs or alcohol. His elders in Nigeria are all mentally perfect. In the UK dementure is now, or expected to, affect 30% of the population. Pakistanis here are suffering from dementure while their siblings in Pakistan are fine.

Check out Professor Chris Exley from Keele university. He says it's a done deal that alumium in vaccines end up in the brain and cause mental illness. It is used in nano-particle form and is more easily absorbed by cells.

In my (older) generation, food allergies affect 1 in 1200 people. I believe that among children now it's 1 in 12.

polio i am ok with but not with random stranger coming into the back yard and forcing it down the child mouth without permission from parents.
Don't waste your time with this moron. He is at best semi educated. And there is a saying "Half knowledge is worse than ignorance"

People like him think scientific method goes from observation to conclusion missing out all the other steps

View attachment 784007

now you telling others to dont listen to me who the fcuk are you you dont own me you dont own the forum so stop pushing your dictatorship on others. like i said all you can do is insult n post images.
I talked to two coworkers, from the Ukraine and Nigeria. Both said how they were shocked at the amount of mental illness in the UK. The Nigerian guy said that they never, repeat never have mental illness in Nigeria. It only happens through abuse of drugs or alcohol. His elders in Nigeria are all mentally perfect. In the UK dementure is now, or expected to, affect 30% of the population. Pakistanis here are suffering from dementure while their siblings in Pakistan are fine.

Check out Professor Chris Exley from Keele university. He says it's a done deal that alumium in vaccines end up in the brain and cause mental illness. It is used in nano-particle form and is more easily absorbed by cells.

In my (older) generation, food allergies affect 1 in 1200 people. I believe that among children now it's 1 in 12.

mercury in teeth as well. ozone blood therapy might be the key to filter and revatlise the blood n health.

Who's tests? Those with a financial motive for selling them?

In India there was an increase of Non-Polio induced paralysis among children by 491,000 between 2000 and 2017. This increase was exactly mirrored by a polio vaccine programme. Their is no doubt that the vaccine programme caused the increase.

' A total of 640,000 children developed NPAFP in the years 2000–2017, suggesting that there were an additional 491,000 paralyzed children above our expected numbers for children with NPAFP. '
and
' our findings suggest that the increase in NPAFP (and the later decrease in such cases) was indeed an adverse effect of the pulse polio immunization programme. '

Follow the science?

Oh FFS lol nice anecdotal evidence there mate... I know LOT of people from Nigeria and Ukrainian with mental health problems they just don't report it lol.

No where has Exley research claimed vaccines are to blame for alziemers

The new data demonstrate that aluminum is co-located with phosphorylated tau protein, present as tangles within neurons in the brains of early-onset or familial Alzheimer's disease. "The presence of these tangles is associated with neuronal cell death, and observations of aluminum in these tangles may highlight a role for aluminum in their formation," explained lead investigator Matthew John Mold, PhD, Birchall Centre, Lennard-Jones Laboratories, Keele University, Staffordshire, UK.

The earlier research highlighted widespread co-localization of aluminum and amyloid-β in brain tissue in familial AD. The researchers used a highly-selective method of immunolabelling in the current study, combined with aluminum-specific fluorescence microscopy. Phosphorylated tau in tangles co-located with aluminum in the brain tissue of the same cohort of Colombian donors with familial AD were identified. "It is of interest and perhaps significance with respect to aluminum's role in AD that its unequivocal association with tau is not as easily recognizable as with amyloid-β. There are many more aggregates of aluminum with amyloid-β than with tau in these tissues and the latter are predominantly intracellular," remarked co-author, Professor Christopher Exley.

George Perry, PhD, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, comments: "Aluminum accumulation has been associated with Alzheimer's disease for nearly half a century, but it is the meticulously specific studies of Drs. Mold and Exley that are defining the exact molecular interaction of aluminum and other multivalent metals that may be critical to formation of the pathology of Alzheimer's disease."

"The new data may suggest that the association of aluminum with extracellular senile plaques precedes that with intracellular aggregates of tau. These relationships with both amyloid-β and tau may account for the high levels of aluminum observed in the brain tissue of donors with familial AD versus those without a diagnosis of neurodegenerative disease," said Dr. Mold. "Tau and amyloid-beta are known to act in synergy to produce neurotoxicity in AD and our data provide new evidence for a role of aluminum in this process."

In India there was an increase of Non-Polio induced paralysis among children by 491,000 between 2000 and 2017. This increase was exactly mirrored by a polio vaccine programme. Their is no doubt that the vaccine programme caused the increase.

' A total of 640,000 children developed NPAFP in the years 2000–2017, suggesting that there were an additional 491,000 paralyzed children above our expected numbers for children with NPAFP. '
and
' our findings suggest that the increase in NPAFP (and the later decrease in such cases) was indeed an adverse effect of the pulse polio immunization programme. '

Follow the science?

i am sure bill gates funded this polio program in india causing the paralysis .

and

Follow the science?

and

Follow the science?

polio i am ok with but not with random stranger coming into the back yard and forcing it down the child mouth without permission from parents.

now you telling others to dont listen to me who the fcuk are you you dont own me you dont own the forum so stop pushing your dictatorship on others. like i said all you can do is insult n post images.

mercury in teeth as well. ozone blood therapy might be the key to filter and revatlise the blood n health.
I post images because you are too stupid for words. Pictures are more your level
f4aba16de622476af44615f5c4b9cad6.jpg

and

Follow the science?

small pox was eradicated by vaccines wasn't it? of course vaccines needs to tested extensively and only after ensuring its completely safe it should be given to the public. I took Moderna covid vaccine and i didnt get sick from Covid so far by the grace of Allah.

Back
Top Bottom