What's new

With only one case reported Pakistan almost polio free: UNICEF

if i dont agree it is not your business it is my body. you ever heard of sovereignty nobody in this world has the right to force someone to take something they dont want to. government could not give flying to fcuks about your condition if you were stuck in poverty suddenly they care to inject you. science can be bought n sold anytime give me a 100 million i can train up ppl within one generation to believe something is true even though its not. is bill gates a doctor or scientist why is he allowed to give advise on vaccines or medicine. does he have a degree in medicine, nope he does not.

you dumb fukers dont read my answers my two family members were not from cousin marriage.

so putting in cow puss into your cuts will heal you that wat edward jenner did.

i shud fcuk your sister to produce more like me.
You see another long post full of drivel and stupidity.
Go study genetics and that might explain why your family appears to have issues.
Also go read a LOT more books on medicine/statistics/Genetics/biology

I'll say it again. You are not as smart as you think you are.
the-only-true-knowledge-is-knowing-that-you-know-nothing-meme-40139_orig.jpg

And you are already here lol
so you ppl believe humans being are created with flaws in their immune system that that your god allah watever is inferior god he cant design perfect humans that they have to create vaccine to cure themselves.

when someone has a alternative method they are ridiculed by authorities and medical mafia groups.
why has modern medicine not cured cancer billions upon billions are spent yet a simple guy like rick Simpson cured himself from cannabis oil then was denounced by medical authorities. apricot seed can cure cancer people who have taken this have got cured yet medical mafia doesn't reconise it.

are all those people lying that write testimonials about alternative medicine and were cured by it.
Wow another conspiracy theory from our resident genius.
the-more-you-know-nothing.jpg

You see another long post full of drivel and stupidity.
Go study genetics and that might explain why your family appears to have issues.
Also go read a LOT more books on medicine/statistics/Genetics/biology

I'll say it again. You are not as smart as you think you are.View attachment 783962

And you are already here lol

you have degree in science ? genetics?

observation you watch those that take the vaccine and see the end result that for me is enuff evidence especially if the person has died within two weeks caused by blood clot. then another person dies soon after taking injection. why is it after injection they have died or had severe complications. i have observed this.

you seem to know it all plz explain my observation.

you have degree in science ? genetics?

observation you watch those that take the vaccine and see the end result that for me is enuff evidence especially if the person has died within two weeks caused by blood clot. then another person dies soon after taking injection. why is it after injection they have died or had severe complications. i have observed this.

you seem to know it all plz explain my observation.
anecdotes2.jpg
Fallacy-of-Anecdotal-Evidence-1024x576.jpg

I have a science degree (Which I never used lol) and I have explained In the two images above.

I can forgive ignorance but not intransigent stupidity. I'll say it again in picture format for you.View attachment 783972View attachment 783973View attachment 783974

as usual claims to have science degree but your answers are insults not scientific and not have answered my simple question and you say you are some super intellectual with a science degree.
well answer my observation question?

as usual claims to have science degree but your answers are insults not scientific and not have answered my simple question and you say you are some super intellectual with a science degree.
well answer my observation question?
OK comprehension is not your strong point here it is for you again.
anecdotes2.jpg
Fallacy-of-Anecdotal-Evidence-1024x576.jpg

Your family clearly has issues, but causation does not equal correlation.

so you ppl believe humans being are created with flaws in their immune system that that your god allah watever is inferior god he cant design perfect humans that they have to create vaccine to cure themselves.

Aliens introduced our flaws when they tampered with our DNA so they could make a slave force to mine Gold for their planet.

Aliens introduced our flaws when they tampered with our DNA so they could make a slave force to mine Gold for their planet.

ridicule is the only weapon you ppl have. but i have tried alternative medicine and it worked for me.
OK comprehension is not your strong point here it is for you again.
View attachment 783979View attachment 783980
Your family clearly has issues, but causation does not equal correlation.

prove it then do it scientifically you have degree in science do nt give me cheap repeated remarks answer my observation question.

In the past there was nikola tesla he got ridiculed by scientific community especially his arch rival Thomas Edison but today nikola tesla inventions are used everywere.

ridicule is the only weapon you ppl have. but i have tried alternative medicine and it worked for me.

prove it then do it scientifically you have degree in science do nt give me cheap repeated remarks answer my observation question.

In the past there was nikola tesla he got ridiculed by scientific community especially his arch rival Thomas Edison but today nikola tesla inventions are used everywere.
Ffs I have explained it to you in picture format for your dense little brain.

You are not Nicolas Tesla.
Your observations are worth nothing.
Did you conduct a autopsy on your deceased relatives or did you just add two and two and get 5?
Alternative medicine rarely works beyond the placebo effect. If it worked someone other than the charlatans would have monetised it.

I'll say it again just for emphasis medically
ANCEDOTAL EVIDENCE IS WORTHLESS.

Ffs I have explained it to you in picture format for your dense little brain.

You are not Nicolas Tesla.
Your observations are worth nothing.
Did you conduct a autopsy on your deceased relatives or did you just add two and two and get 5?
Alternative medicine rarely works beyond the placebo effect. If it worked someone other than the charlatans would have monetised it.

I'll say it again just for emphasis medically
ANCEDOTAL EVIDENCE IS WORTHLESS.

you/re a brainwashed wanabe scientist with a fake degree.

Covid vaccine you take the first one, then they said take a second one, then they said take a third one, a booster. Many died and some had complications and
GUess what?
it still doesnt protect you from getting corona. hahhhaha.

Covid vaccine you take the first one, then they said take a second one, then they said take a third one, a booster. Many died and some had complications and
GUess what?
bag-of-hammers.jpg

GUess what?
Also I am not a scientist. But I can say with a firm degree of certainty that I and many other are a LOT smarter than you.

Back
Top Bottom