What's new

With most countries with a satellite, what the SPACE really looks like??

SR-91

Reaction score
Country
India
History changed on October 4, 1957, when the Soviet Union successfully launched Sputnik I. Since then, how many countries have launched satellites or the real question how many satellites have been launched?

Recent news on China taking a satellite slot of Philippines got me thinking, y make a fuss about a single spot, its effing S P A C E. A satellite is probably like a sand granule in space, so put it somewhere else.

It hardly seems possible but our space is now crowded with satellites and space junk that is orbiting around Earth.
What do guys think of this???

Satellites%20and%20orbital%20debris_500x350.jpg

Space-debris.jpg

Space-junk.jpg

satellite-debris-2011.jpg

Tackling-Space-Debris-With-Nanobots-And-Lasers.jpg

History changed on October 4, 1957, when the Soviet Union successfully launched Sputnik I. Since then, how many countries have launched satellites or the real question how many satellites have been launched?

Recent news on China taking a satellite slot of Philippines got me thinking, y make a fuss about a single spot, its effing S P A C E. A satellite is probably like a sand granule in space, so put it somewhere else.

It hardly seems possible but our space is now crowded with satellites and space junk that is orbiting around Earth.

Space-debris.jpg

Space-junk.jpg

Number of satellites deployed by country -

SATS.PNG

Space-debris.jpg

Space-junk.jpg

ISRO do have the technology to track space debris similar like United States, Japan.

ISRO’s new multipurpose radar can track space debris | Business Line

satellites in orbit are traveling at the speed of 18,000 MPH.:woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom