What's new

With Love, From Turkey

Visiting Medina because of Hajj is one thing but having the kind of respect Muslims have for the people of Medina is quite another thing. I was told of the nature of the people of Medina way before I really witnessed it myself. It has nothing to do with Hajj but it has everything to do with how our Blessed Prophet (pbuh) loved the people of Medina. If you don't understand that there's no point of talking to you about Ummah. Believe whatever you want to believe.
You couldnt give me an answer because you dont know what Ummah means or what roles it has.
Let me give you some examples,
If all Muslims join to fight a common enemy,a sense of belonging,togetherness in the Muslim world,all Muslims are brothers etc.
But since the Muslims are only fighting each other instead of the enemies(no enemy needed),there is no such thing as an Ummah,its a fantasy.

You couldnt give me an answer because you dont know what Ummah means or what roles it has.
Let me give you some examples,
If all Muslims join to fight a common enemy,a sense of belonging,togetherness in the Muslim world,all Muslims are brothers etc.
But since the Muslims are only fighting each other instead of the enemies(no enemy needed),there is no such thing as an Ummah,its a fantasy.
Their concept of Ummah is very much different from what we know.

Or i should say...we talk about the reality on the ground, they talk about the ideology.

Yeah, if all the Muslims in the world had seen each other as brothers, form a big circle and dance around the flowers, it would be perfect. But this is not the case today....and will never be.

Ok please tell me where can i witness this Ummah?

Secondly today the definition of Caucasian = white-skinned; of European origin, not the 19th century meaning that you are referring to.
chum the Ummah of yesteryear is not the Ummah of today. Try to understand rather becoming too emotional. Many fair skin people reside in Pakistan so I take it try are not classified as Caucasian? Bone structure buddy not the tone of your skin.

Germany on the verge of diplomatic scandal with Turkey
4276183teu.png

Well, diplomatic scandals are 'diplomatic' Germany unfortunately has gone down the same route it did with the NAZI's in WW2, though this time the role of their 'prey' are being played by Russians, Turks and Muslims... which will have very 'fun' consequences for them in the near future, due to their lacking in judgement and their ultra fascistic tendencies based on racial hatred...

Why? Whats your point?

Many people have changed profile picture to Erdogan or Turki flag, its very stupid to see. Pakistan and Turkey have nice mutually beneficial geo-strategic relationship but we should keep it to that. Also, too many Turki soap operas being dubbed and played.

Do you know that for this reason some Indians visiting Turkey introduces themselves as Pakistanis. :)
Pure BS, any proofs ?

Mate, indians consider Pakistanis lowest of the low...

We try to colonise ur forums too but the indian mods ban us too fast
Because we know this trick verywell :)

And for your Information, D F I is not an ID forum, it's a akhand bharat or islami phobia forum. Filled with retards.

Many people have changed profile picture to Erdogan or Turki flag, its very stupid to see. Pakistan and Turkey have nice mutually beneficial geo-strategic relationship but we should keep it to that. Also, too many Turki soap operas being dubbed and played.
what's your issue with that ?

Though, the article has precisely distanced itself from any religious vocabulary, but deep down we all know, even the critics of Ummat concept, that it is Islam which bonds together the two nations.

Islam was the reason that people of sub-continent gave up their lives without a second thought for the love of Ottoman empire. This establishes the base.

Again, Muhammad Ali Jinnah idealized Mustafa Kamal Ataturk because he knew that he had saved Turkey from complete collapse and we have another brotherly power (My own thoughts).

And today, Islam is the reason which creates the warmth in the relation of two countries, otherwise there is no very big trade, there is no land route, the language is different, the geography and geographical choices are also different, the ethnicity is different, so what is common, Islam is common, love for Islam and Muslim is common. Is there any precedent to the warmth which Muslim of both countries feel towards each other ? No, because the love in our heart is put by ALLAH swt.

And, it is the AKP and PMLN which have taken the relation of both countries to new height and have explored new dimensions.

I have strong differences with Ataturk's policies, but I think now is not the time to care for such trivial issues, the past has gone, and bright future lies ahead. Insha ALLAH, after Turkey and Pakistan both are done with dealing the menace of terrorism, both inside and outside, there lies a bright sun, waiting to rise with all the beautiful days, Insha ALLAH.

With our ancestral traditions; we pay our warmest and heartiest love to our Turkish brothers and sisters.

From Pakistan:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom