What's new

With Chinese help, Africa is giving a middle finger to the West

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

DR Congo President Completely Embarrases French President During Press Conference​

Uganda appears to be planning a new anti-gay law​

Not in Kenya, Ruto breaks silence on LGBTQ​

CNN Attempted To Corner President Of Kenya But Regretted It After His Response​

LGBTQ+ goes against our beliefs: Rigathi Gachagua​

Rwanda President's Hot Take on the Insanity of the West with their Media Propaganda​

Last edited:
Man, you watch these clips of shithole African countries's leader sticking it up the arrogant Europeans' arse and it makes you want to hang your head in shame, as a nuclear power/sixth largest country/[insert BS adjective here]

@Maula Jatt @Bleek

Man, you watch these clips of shithole African countries's leader sticking it up the arrogant Europeans' arse and it makes you want to hang your head in shame, as a nuclear power/sixth largest country/[insert BS adjective here]

@Maula Jatt @Bleek

We defeated both Soviets and NATO in Afghanistan.

We are standing strong in spite of all the plans by the West to de-nuke us.

Fifth. Pakistan left behind Nigeria in the dust
As a Nigerian i strongly disagree with this- i dont see Pakistan's population passing NIgeria's- could you show me some evidence to back up your claim?
and is racing to pass Indonesia to become the Fourth.
lol- Nigeria will get there 1st, Nigeria will even catch up with US population over the next decade or 2.

As a Nigerian i strongly disagree with this- i dont see Pakistan's population passing NIgeria's- could you show me some evidence to back up your claim?
RankCountry PopulationDateSource (official or from the United Nations)Notes
% of the world

23px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png
Indonesia
275,773,8003.44%1 Jul 2022Official estimate
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
235,825,0002.94%1 Jul 2022UN projectionThe figure includes the population of Pakistan-administered Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.
23px-Flag_of_Nigeria.svg.png
Nigeria
218,541,0002.73%1 Jul 2022UN projection

DR Congo President Completely Embarrases French President During Press Conference​

news flash bro, DRC froze exports of cobalt to China in July 2022. China sources 60% of its Cobalt from the DRC. So whatever the DRC president said to Macron has nothing to do with China. The DRC President whopped both France and China in the recent past - he just loves kicking @ss. :lol:

news flash bro, DRC froze exports of cobalt to China in July 2022. China sources 60% of its Cobalt from the DRC. So whatever the DRC president said to Macron has nothing to do with China. The DRC President whopped both France and China in the recent past - he just loves kicking @ss. :lol:
this posting rafiki is just drinking from Xichod's pinkies wine bottle.

People here are pissed beyond anything.

this posting rafiki is just drinking from Xichod's pinkies wine bottle.

Not to worry. Just wait for him to have another think a-comin' when the Chinese payments come due and then he will be singing a different tune. Where have we seen that before? :D

Fifth. Pakistan left behind Nigeria in the dust and is racing to pass Indonesia to become the Fourth.
Yayyyyy.

lol- Nigeria will get there 1st, Nigeria will even catch up with US population over the next decade or 2.
This is what we're fighting over? Who can pump out more of us? :lol:

Fifth. Pakistan left behind Nigeria in the dust and is racing to pass Indonesia to become the Fourth.
Yayyyyy.

Nigeria's population will overtake Pakistan's. The average age in Nigeria is 18 compared to 22 in Pakistan, plus a larger economy and more stable food supply outlook.

Nigeria's population will overtake Pakistan's. The average age in Nigeria is 18 compared to 22 in Pakistan, plus a larger economy and more stable food supply outlook.
You are right. In 2050, Nigeria is expected to have a population of 377 million (Third place) while Pakistan is projected to have a population of 368 million (still retaining 5th place). Nigeria would have even exceeded U.S. Population of 375 million (4th place) by then. Indonesia would be left in the dust at 6th place with only 317 million.

Sorry outside of political and public populism by African leaders, most of the Sub-Saharan African countries have completely sold out many of their assets (mining, agricultural lands, private firms) to Westerners, Arabs, Chinese etc. and anyone willing to pay.

Yayyyyy.

Africa will be winning that "war/battle". By far.

ps1jnsasubu61.png

s70p3kqyt3301.png

:lol:

The best interview I have ever seen...

This never gets old. I love the accent as well. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom