What's new

Wing Commander Mervyn Leslie Middlecoat's daughter recounts the memories of her father, a war hero.

F-104 Squadron - Middlecoat with Air Marshall Nur Khan Wing Commander Mervyn Leslie:

f-104_nur_khan_middlecoat-300x229.jpg

000012_5206204wca5rc1v00629f4_Z_192x256.jpg

C0S6U-MXAAAgQ7c.jpg

Indeed Middlecoat is a national hero. My dad was his coursemate and had amazing stories about him
He left a lasting impression on everyone and an inspiration for the youngsters. My grandparents were neighbours with him (M. Middlecoat) at Sargodha, and about two decades later my father flew F-16s for No.9 Squadron. And about 2 decades before the F-104 tenure, my grand-uncle was the first Pakistani OC 9 squadron when they flew Tempests from Peshawar air field.

He left a lasting impression on everyone and an inspiration for the youngsters. My grandparents were neighbours with him (M. Middlecoat) at Sargodha, and about two decades later my father flew F-16s for No.9 Squadron. And about 2 decades before the F-104 tenure, my grand-uncle was the first Pakistani OC 9 squadron when they flew Tempests from Peshawar air field.
Met Najeeb khan Air Com r at pak counslate toronto brother of ACM jamal Ahmed .He was so impress with Middlecoat i can see his wet eyes at this age when he talked about Leslie .looks was famous guy among officers .Najeeb used to call SM Ahmed Boss .

Back
Top Bottom