What's new

Will you apologize to Muslims you killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The height of ignorance is baffling in this thread.

Will hindus apologise for killing people hundreds or thousands of years ago? Will hindus apologise for what some random tom dick and harry did hundreds of years ago?

Will you? Now tell me, will you? Will you apologise for what those people did a long time ago?

This is a state leader who has ordered drone attacks and killed several kids, womens, men. He has indirectly killed several innoncent people.

The logic used by some people here is idiotic to say atleast.

Might makes right,ground reality of the world sadly.

nothing gonna change its USA

Have we apologized the world for our deeds ? No We have not..It is game of Power. We ruled it with swords.It is their time, let them taste it.DOn't forget we are the one who invite them to our country whole heatedly.I know it hurts but again this is the TRUTH.

The sad truth is Muslims have killed each other more than USA killed them - now which one among us is gonna apologize for the deaths of our own brothers by our own hands?

No one will answer you here coz No one has answer to your question. We are good in doing Fitna.

will muslims do the same 4 their plunder all over the world in past and present!

Oh what is this BS
Will Muslims apolgise for the centuries of Loot & plunder they committed or was it justified in the name of Islam

I understand where all this made up myth of muslim plunder is comming from i.e RSS factory and other anti-islamic secular myth making factories. Just gonno state any way, that Muslim NEVER in history committed any loot or plunder. What they did is free oppressed people of the world from low life tyrants be it in Persia, Egypt, Subcontinent or any where else muslim stepped into, they always carried with them only true message of the peace that is in Islam. If your made up shameless myths were true then U would also be a muslim today and India would have been the largest muslim state in the world. Nuff said.

Now U can proceed on with your Hindhutva farts.:wave:

What majboori led the muslims kill 3000 American in 2001 ?

That America helped in stopping the massacre of muslims in Bosnia and helped them get a country ? or that America helped Kuwait free itself from that maniac Saddam ?

Oh wait 9/11 was done by jews and CIA . Sorry i forgot :rolleyes:

It wasnt the OBL and party who did the 9/11 . It was the CIA. and I m NOT being sarcastic!!
Did you know about Mr Rajiv Dixit?
But I totally agree on the other point... will the Muslims be sorry for what they did ? No... they were en-route to make this this world even a shittier place to live!! example All the Islamic countries...except for Turkey which is a wee better than the rest of them.
And when this happened to them... they try to be all politically correct !!

well right now non Muslim armies are waging war in Muslim lands....not the other way round

There is no f^ing war against Muslims. Only war against criminal gangs who claim to be Muslims, and thus drag through *****, the sacred names Mohammad pbuh and Allah.

It is time to quit appeasement of criminal gangs. Don't you agree Mr. Safir?

Don't you?

The sad truth is Muslims have killed each other more than USA killed them - now which one among us is gonna apologize for the deaths of our own brothers by our own hands?

You first Afghan.

You guys probably a killed a quarter of the population of Earth.

On topic:

You can see that the American people are not murderers or psychopaths. It's just the government which plays with the lives of innocents to further their agenda.

Serious revision in American foreign policy is due.

On topic:

You can see that the American people are not murderers or psychopaths.....

Agreed.

.... It's just the [US] government which plays with the lives of innocents to further their agenda.

Serious revision in American foreign policy is due.

So you mean to say American people are not murderers or psychopaths..

But their government is?

Is that what you want to say?

what if some muslim kills another muslim.....I can see that everywhere now.

A bunch of indians crying and moaning about what happened in the middle ages, that was the time when everyone killed everyone just for the fook of it. Grow the fook up will ya.

Safriz, why doesn't the Jiihadi Army of Pakistan defend the real muslims? How come it is attacking the reral muslims in Waziristan?
...?

Awesome question. Let's see what kind of gems he can deliver as an answer.

Are you quite sure which side you are on?
He is obviously not sure.

These people suffer from some sort of bi-polar disorder.

For most of the week, they are hardworking indviduals.

Then on Friday, they go sit in front of a fire breathing monster of an imam,
or drink tea at the house of a jih@di,

Then they come on PDF, to spread Islamist $hit, and stank up the whole forum and much more.

So it is Friday, and even though it is a sacred for most of us,

But some are shoveling Jih@di $hit on this day, and we better cover our noses.

on this $tupid post that does nothing by regurgitates constipated conspiracy theories.

peace

Well to Obama's credit, he did listen to the whole thing the woman had to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom