What's new

Will win 2019, rule for 50 years, says BJP

obviously , Congress has no leader for PM slot and BJP playing religion card.
Main problem is that Congress don't have a formidable leadership...
My vote will go for Congress even if Rahul Gandhi become even 50% better then what he is toda

Main problem is that Congress don't have a formidable leadership...
My vote will go for Congress even if Rahul Gandhi become even 50% better then what he is toda
It is fact BJP still following lots of good Congress era economic policies. Manmohan Singh.

It is fact BJP still following lots of good Congress era economic policies. Manmohan Singh.
Congress did a good job with electricity and. Economy...
But other than that a lot of scams and frauds... And most important they Don't have a strong leadership

Congress will lose due to mis-management between 2009-2014 ... the scams bloody they bought a single toilet roll for 100$ during common wealth games .....

Modi is an honest person thats the big plus point which opposition lacks completely ....

Policies are more or less remain same but the whats makes the diff id the implementation .... just for ex. we have an old age pension scheme , BJP weeded out more then 10000 ghost people from the list , here I am talking about one state of just 20 million population

Congress lacks leadership
Congress did a good job with electricity and. Economy...
But other than that a lot of scams and frauds... And most important they Don't have a strong leadership

There will not be a BJP govt in all 50 pieces of India of today so how can they rule india for 50 years combined?

what happens after those 50 years is anybody's guess.
i dont think 50 years is even necessary for that. 10 is enough.

Measure of CONgress competence.

Tax Comparison

Items---------------UPA------NDA

Restaurants-------20.5%---- 5%
White Goods-----30% -------8%
Toiletries---------- 30% ------18%
coffee---------------30%------18%
Toothpaste ------- 30%------18%
Mineral water-----28%-------8%

BJP must have atleast 4 to 5 more terms in government, They recently have strapped the citizen ship of 4 million bengalis, its a good step but there are atleast 10 million illegal immigrants in india. They are causing much of economic burden and should be send back to there homeland Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom