What's new

Will War happen? Chinese proposal snubbed by India

Indians are not stupid like your commie leaders. Millions and millions of Indians from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab etc have already flooded the Northeast. Northeast is no longer a Mongoloid region, it is now a Caucasoid region. Open your eyes buddy! You can't occupy a place with people belonging to a different and hostile race! Unfortunately your leaders with their small eyes can't see the reality and can't understand how race matters!

Race is the only truth in this universe. Everything revolves around it and will be.

You failed to flood Tibet does not mean everyone will follow your footsteps.

yes,Chinese leaders are corrupted,but are Indians leaders better..?you better stop your joke there. and I never know many Caucacians are now in NE,Your former British masters are coming back to northeastern India? Tibet ranks the most peaceful place in China in a recent poll,it's very quite and attracts millions of tourists every year,it's nothing like your violence prone Indian Kashmir or rebel inflicted regions all across India.

PLA army is the most powerful branch of the Chinese military. They are not involved in East China Sea or South China Sea disputes.

Guess who is PLA army's #1 target? ;)

aint that czechoslovakia???? :laughcry:

Chinese glorious decade is coming to an end and you people are failing to see the truth :lol:

Indian people has said this long long time ago, but fact reveal that the gap in many fields between China and India become wider and wider.

Going by the title I thought this was a hongwu thread, looks like its from his opposite number.

If disagreements led to wars the world would forever be at war.

Now China will knock out India first before dealing with our enemies in the East China Sea and South China Sea.

And how r u going to take down those fellows?.... do u even take down Vietnam first....I'll post some pictures where 50cent army surrendering to Vietnam girls and why don't you point me out your dad in that

PLA army is the most powerful branch of the Chinese military. They are not involved in East China Sea or South China Sea disputes.
Guess who is PLA army's #1 target? ;)

so now it got me thinking why you shorties telling that India is not Chinese concern and not worthy.... but you're now talking about your ace forces of military to be used against India..... what a shame in you short guy

Another self-gloating thread by Indians. Snubbed.. really?? :laugh:
Funny people to say the least.. :lol:

Another self-gloating thread by Indians. Snubbed.. really?? :laugh:
Funny people to say the least.. :lol:

its not a article written by bloggers, it's a news where we turned down Chinese plea..... why don't you go and do ur usuall business for Chinese, that's cheer leadering.... they really need it and wear pink that really suits for ur character....

Back
Top Bottom