What's new

Will war break out between China and Vietnam ?

Can we kill some vietnamese and just simply reply with "WE ARE SORRY"?
2 Chinese citizens were killed and hundreds were badly injured, and you even dare to accuse China and call yourself the peace lovers?
The fact is the rioters were Vietnamese and the dead were Chinese,while Vietnamese have the gall to say Chinese provoked their attacks.

There are even some ridiculous theories that the PRC paid the rioters to attack Chinese:cheesy:

The possibility of war between Vietnam and China is low.

US will definitely intervene in the war, China knows it.

Here in PDF i only saw Vietnamese bullying Chinese over the rig. Even challenging them with their some past history. How come "Smal neighbor" now? :azn:
I find that the more insignificant or former tributary countries tend to distort and fabricate their history the most.

I wonder why is that?

I find that the more insignificant or former tributary countries tend to distort and fabricate their history the most.

I wonder why is that?
Yes, same happened before every war between weak and strong. Weaker pretends they are stronger but later start crying. Some type of phobia?

The color revolution on Vietnam street, it will come from the South to the North.

It's the Vietnam War, between Vietnam prime minister(阮晋勇) and VCP leader (阮富仲)

Pro-democracy and Pro-west, from South Vietnam
163117np7nrar834a7e7zu.jpg

vs

Pro-communism and Pro-China, from North Vietnam
01300000342990129674519805973.jpg

Last edited:
Can we kill some vietnamese and just simply reply with "WE ARE SORRY"?
2 Chinese citizens were killed and hundreds were badly injured, and you even dare to accuse China and call yourself the peace lovers?
The fact is the rioters were Vietnamese and the dead were Chinese,while Vietnamese have the gall to say Chinese provoked their attacks.

There are even some ridiculous theories that the PRC paid the rioters to attack Chinese:cheesy:

That's the apology for what has happened to the foreign companies (from Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, S.Korea ...) in the industrial zones.

Two chinese labors were killed at a construction site, not industrial zone. "we are sorry" is not for them. They are victims of the illegal chinese oil rig.

Pro-communism and Pro-China, from North Vietnam
01300000342990129674519805973.jpg
He was shutted up by the illegal chinese oil rig.

China plan to invade Vietnam ?

Vietnam gangsters are a bunch of shameless, tricky and double faced jungle thugs. Now they pretend to be innocent, the next minute they will have slain the innocent Chinese employees in Vietnam. Disgusting Vietnamese propaganda. Stop lying.

Last edited:
He was shutted up by the illegal chinese oil rig.

He was Vietnam's Gorbachev, the traitor of VCP. It doesn't matter for China, there's conflicts between North side and South side of VCP ===> anti-China protest or anti-China riot all just tools. If South side win, there must be color revolution on Vietnam streets and VCP will collapse.
163117np7nrar834a7e7zu.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom